Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Repeat posts

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:18 AM
  • 7 Replies
I don't see why the big deal? If someone wants to post them same topic a hundred times, what does it hurt? Not everyone catches the first post so a person may get more replies it advice and information. I just don't understand why it's always "I've seen this before troll" move on if you've seen it and don't care to participate. All the troll replies probably just feed the person who repeat posts all the time, negative attention is still attention to someone.
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
luvmybubs
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Except for the pregnant mistress harrassing the wife on here. I've seen enough repeats from her.
left.drowning
by Fix Me on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:21 AM
Its usually the same mom still uptight and holding a grudge over something that happened a year ago so she posts the same post every damn month to get satisfaction that she was right.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amje
by Maynard's Bitch on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:46 AM
Idk about moving on...

Frankly, if I bother to open a post, then I almost always reply for two reasons:

1. If I just back out, then I wasted my time for nothing. Not happening! Even if I just use "quote" and don't actually type or tap any words (or just use an emoticon, or just type/tap "K", etc.), at least it wasn't a total waste. (Also, I've answered posts and then asked "didn't I read this [whenever]?", and have received rep!ies from some OPs that yes, they are reposting for some reason. It's interesting, & the most they can do is say " no", so why not?)

2. I might as well increase the numbers needed to get to the next status level even if I do open and read a post that I've seen before, or I'm not interested in, or I believe is written by a troll, etc. No reason to waste an opportunity.

I see your point, OP. I agree with most of it, just not your suggestion that the best action is to move on.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:53 AM

Newbie "advice" the only thing more worthless than Justin Beiber

Moonauthor
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 4:13 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 4:45 AM
Oh FFS. WAH!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 4:51 AM
What does it hurt? Nothing. What does it hurt if someone replies saying they've read the same exact post many times? Also nothing.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)