Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you be angry if your husband did this for another female but not for you?

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:31 AM
  • 525 Replies
1 mom liked this
I am so angry but my husband says that I am wrong for getting angry because he was only being nice to my female friend. Last night I had went into the bathroom to get my 4 year old and my 8 year old out of the bath tub. My husband and my female friend who lives with us were in the kitchen, when I went into the kitchen my husband was making sandwiches and he had made 4 sandwiches so I assumed that he had made sandwiches for all three of us (our kids had already eaten). Instead of giving me a sandwich, he handed my female friend two of the sandwiches and kept two for himself! When I asked him where my sandwich was, he said "I'm tired, I didn't feel like making anymore and she (female friend) decided that she wanted two of them" (he doesn't work at this time and neither does my female friend, I work and pay the bills and even being tired from work I still came home last night and bathed my kids etc). I am SO angry! I feel like he shouldn't have made my female friend a sandwich when he didn't even make ME, HIS WIFE, who just got off work and bathed the kids a sandwich. Opinions please, what would you think, feel, or do in a situation like this??
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:34 AM
119 moms liked this
Hes banging your friend
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:36 AM
5 moms liked this
Yup, they're banging.
mama_maya408
by Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Definitely cheating
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:37 AM
2 moms liked this
Sorry but I agree with them. They're sleeping together.
1L2CMommy
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:38 AM
11 moms liked this
I think this post proves your a sucker, in more ways than one.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:38 AM
83 moms liked this

Your first mistake is letting a female friend live with you and your husband. And you say neither of them work? So they're home together all day while you're at work? Oh no! Kick her out! Like yesterday. This is how affairs get started. They get to sit at home together while you are out of the house. I'll never understand people that do this crap. What do you think is gonna happen? And it may sound like I'm over-reacting because of a couple sandwiches but it's about way more. The sandwiches are just showing you the start of it. 

mamaLynne74
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:38 AM
4 moms liked this
Wow he sounds amazing. Yes I'd be pissed.
JC2223
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:40 AM
7 moms liked this

I think your husband is an asshole, I think he and this "friend" are having some side action and I think they will continue to use you as long as you allow it. 

tclaurend
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:40 AM
1 mom liked this
They're definitely banging.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:41 AM
Shame on him.... He's cheating
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)