Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to have an affair!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 39 Replies
I've been with my husband for over 10 years and I miss the feeling of being with another man. I love my husband and sex with him is amazing but I miss the new feeling of being with a guy the first time, the nervous excitement, not knowing where things will go, first dates, getting to know someone intimately, just spending time with someone who doesn't know every little thing about me. I miss everything about dating. I still get butterflies with him and I still get excited when I see him but it's not the same. I could never hurt my husband like that but I get sad thinking that I will never have that feeling of a brand new relationship again.

Anyone else feel that way? Will I get over it and just appreciate what I have again? It makes me feel awful having these thoughts and fantasizing about having an affair.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momma2mms
by Kristin on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:39 AM
Not me. I sowed my wild oats before I got married.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:40 AM

I want to be single and responsibly screw latin men but I have kids and I'm not a whore. I only stay because of the kids. I hope this man knows I don't plan on growing old with him. I'd rather commit suicide.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:42 AM
Wow, lol.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

I want to be single and responsibly screw latin men but I have kids and I'm not a whore. I only stay because of the kids. I hope this man knows I don't plan on growing old with him. I'd rather commit suicide.

Orionsbell
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:42 AM
Its one of those things you just have to get out of your head. It does no one any good to dwell on what they can't have.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:42 AM
Do some role play and get over it. Have your husband pick you up in a bar and bring you to a hotel room. Just be creative.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:42 AM
I thought I had too...

Quoting momma2mms: Not me. I sowed my wild oats before I got married.
sammichmaker
by soup sandwich on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:42 AM
Jesus christ... you are doing no one any favors by staying. You sound like you hate your husband.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

geeez
by Baroness on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:42 AM
Not me I'm satisfied with who I am with. I never feel like I am missing anything.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:45 AM

I don't love him but I don't hate him.

Quoting sammichmaker: Jesus christ... you are doing no one any favors by staying. You sound like you hate your husband.
Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:48 AM
I love being with him I just miss the old days sometimes when we were young.

Quoting geeez: Not me I'm satisfied with who I am with. I never feel like I am missing anything.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)