Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Spring clothes/shoes?

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:50 AM
  • 8 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I love my new Bobs memory foam wedge shoes. Super comfy! And I went thrift store shopping and found some cute stuff for super cheap! One dress was $3, 1 was $7 and top was $5. Also got a couple of tees and stuff for my 7 yr old. Any good finds this spring?
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Ginger0104
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:52 AM

I haven't even looked yet.  I just buy when I spot something I like, I rarely go looking on purpose unless there's something planned that I need something specific for.  The top clothing pic is cute though, and something I would wear.  

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:52 AM
I haven't even thought about spring/summer shopping.
I did buy DD a cute dress when I was out looking for things for our new place.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KaylinC03
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:52 AM
I like those shoes!
Raeann11
by Emerald Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:53 AM
Haven't gone shopping for the kids yet. I do need to for my oldest. I need to see what my second and third will need after they try on the other clothes we have. I don't need anything. My hubby needs shorts. After a few years of wearing them. They are looking old.
MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:54 AM

Mobile Photo

$7 new. It has a blue belt she wasn't in to :/
zombieskayer
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:56 AM

I haven't looked yet.. I went a bit overload last year when preparing for Disney that I have a ton of spring stuff so I probably won't go looking for new stuff. 

Theresa1209
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 9:02 AM
I've been buying super duper cute gymboree outfits on eBay for good prices. I'm pretty excited about those!
MistyMoo
by Emerald Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 9:03 AM
I'm starting to gather my spring/summer maternity clothes. I found a really cute dress from H&M for $20, so that made me super happy :-) now I'm on the lookout so some comfy flats. Preferably d'orsay flats, I love those :) the kids are set for summer clothes. My in-laws live in SC and always load us up with summer clothes for the kids lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)