Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I had a sad Walmart moment

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

Never thought I would have one of those Walmart stories. I like Walmart and shop there pretty much for anything/everything and all the time.

But damn. I have a story. So I was just shopping. Next thing I know in the aisle right next to me I hear loud screaming, a man. He was pissed and it def. was gathering attention down on both ends I saw people looking and going toward it. I assumed there was people fighting. Never encountered that in there before but there is a first time for everything.

Oh well it didn't take long to figure out what happened as after it was settled and I went near there I saw an employee he was doing sign language. 

I don't know what happened to start it but it was obvious that some douche bag guy who was like 50 like his shit didn't stink wearing all cowboy gear he was screaming at this poor employee who was deaf because he must of been walking away from the man asking for help. But he was chasing him down the aisle and screaming very very very angrily like he was about to attack him. 

It was all just so sad.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amje
by Maynard's Bitch on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:22 AM
That is sad.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:53 AM
Wow. That's very sad.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:55 AM

yes it was. =(

Quoting amje: That is sad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:55 AM

Yes. =( i almost was to the point of crying when i saw what had happened. i just couldnt believe it. i also just turned like hulk mad too at that asshole. i wish i could have laid into him

Quoting Anonymous 2: Wow. That's very sad.

hart57
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:57 AM
Hopefully the guy felt stupid when he realized the employee was death.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:58 AM

No he didn.t I am certain he was still screaming even after he figured it out. He ended up storming off in a rage leaving the store. he was stuck on himself and was clearly not caring about it at all. it was so awful

Quoting hart57: Hopefully the guy felt stupid when he realized the employee was death.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 11:08 AM

Quoting hart57: Hopefully the guy felt stupid when he realized the employee was death.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 11:08 AM
He could also find another employee.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Yes. =( i almost was to the point of crying when i saw what had happened. i just couldnt believe it. i also just turned like hulk mad too at that asshole. i wish i could have laid into him

Quoting Anonymous 2: Wow. That's very sad.

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Mar. 30, 2016 at 11:18 AM

Sounds about right.

702girly
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 11:23 AM

That was the best part about working at Subway. I didn't care about losing my job so I would just throw assholes out as soon as they started acting like dicks.

I remember one young woman standing in the middle of the store screaming, "IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING?! IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING RIGHT NOW?!" over and over again. I finally had to go get the phone and dial the police right in front of her, then she ran out screeching obscenities the whole way. LOL

Yep, no sandwich for you. Go call someone else a cunt because they asked you what kind of sandwich you wanted. LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)