Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He is so disappointed

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
I am a flirt. I was flirting with one of my married friends and his wife got upset. So I started flirting with her so she wouldn't feel left out. Nothing sexual has ever happen between my friend and I. I am a happily married woman myself.
I flew out to visit his wife and him. His wife and I really hit it off as FRIENDS! Here we were, wife and I lying in their bed watching Charmed and eating popcorn. He comes home and walks in and is just so disappointed. His wife started asking him what was wrong and he said he was half hoping we would be naked and in the act.
He just sat on the bed disappointed asking if there was something else we wanted to watch. He had some girl on girl films if we were interested. I told him I would probably feel disappointed too if I saw him lying in bed with my husband and no action was going on. His wife said she wanted to think about that scenario for a minute and my friend started hitting us with a pillow, telling us to get the image out of our heads.
LOL I am still cracking up on it now chilling on their couch. He just shouted to me I ruined his fantasy by putting him with another man.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous.13
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:11 AM
Weird. You leave your husband behind to go hang out with a friend and his wife whom you've lead on?
amje
by Maynard's Bitch on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:12 AM
I didn't need to know all that lame BS. What are guys, teenagers? Go FB your friends and family about it. They may think it's hilarious. I'm bored and rolling my eyes.
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Stay tuned for more That's Unlikely after this commercial break...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:18 AM
1 mom liked this
I didn't leave my husband behind. We have separate vacations around this time of year. Both my friend and wife know nothing is going to happen. I have a habit of turning phrases sexual. I guess some take that as flirting.

Quoting Anonymous.13: Weird. You leave your husband behind to go hang out with a friend and his wife whom you've lead on?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:22 AM
You know this is Mom confession. If you want something with more substance, you are in the wrong forum.

Quoting amje: I didn't need to know all that lame BS. What are guys, teenagers? Go FB your friends and family about it. They may think it's hilarious. I'm bored and rolling my eyes.
Anonymous.13
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:29 AM
So your husband knew your vacation was to go see a couple you sexually flirted with? And your post proves they thought something would happen. You don't sexually lead a couple on, show up at their home alone, crawl into bed with one and think they both know you're there just to be friends. Come on now.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I didn't leave my husband behind. We have separate vacations around this time of year. Both my friend and wife know nothing is going to happen. I have a habit of turning phrases sexual. I guess some take that as flirting.

Quoting Anonymous.13: Weird. You leave your husband behind to go hang out with a friend and his wife whom you've lead on?
jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:33 AM

You're not old enough for the internet...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:34 AM
I said my friend half hoped. I can half hope to hit the lottery but I know I won't, since I am not buying a ticket. His wife and him knew nothing would happen. I been friends with him for years. Have spent the night with him many times and not once did we have sex.
Yes my husband knows me. He also knows I won't cheat since I have a deep phobia of STDs.

Quoting Anonymous.13: So your husband knew your vacation was to go see a couple you sexually flirted with? And your post proves they thought something would happen. You don't sexually lead a couple on, show up at their home alone, crawl into bed with one and think they both know you're there just to be friends. Come on now.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I didn't leave my husband behind. We have separate vacations around this time of year. Both my friend and wife know nothing is going to happen. I have a habit of turning phrases sexual. I guess some take that as flirting.

Tatiana7
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:35 AM
Are you even over 18?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:35 AM

I get turning phrases and comments sexual. I do it, I know my dh does it. I flirt, dh knows I flirt. Dh flirts, I know he flirts. 

We've never vacationed separately. But to each 'his' own.

I'd say be careful, sounds like you're playing with fire. But then again, you doused your friend's woman on woman fantasy...I have to give you a big KUDOS! for that!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)