Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stylish ladies i need help!! Warning..im fat and in my bra only!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 80 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I'm fat I know. But im working on it. Lost 7lbs so far. Anyway in general I'm a size 16 with most of my weight centering on my belly. Im 5'6 and about 220. I have a party to attend in mid to late April. Its an "all white affair" and I have 0 clue what to wear. It isn't formal but in fact an outdoor block party. My daily outfits include plain jeans and a plain tee. That's it. I need some help ladies. Ty.

Eta I don't usually wear my jeans low under my belly like that. I just did it for the pic
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2016 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:03 PM
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:04 PM
What is an all white affair? I didn't think white was *proper* before memorial day lol.

I would look for a halter top type dress with a nice flowy full skirt. Cute sandals.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:05 PM

Warning: I'm fat ans in a bra??? LoL made me giggle. 

boredhousewif83
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:05 PM
That's not white.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:05 PM
An a-line dress that's not too fitted.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:06 PM
Please go to torrid and buy jeans that fit. Low Rise jeans do not look good on anyone
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:06 PM
4 moms liked this

Maybe something like this?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:08 PM
I was thinking a dress or skirt as well. Though most will wear jeans or shorts most likey. I have several pairs of shoes to.choose from so thats not an issue.

Quoting Anonymous 2: What is an all white affair? I didn't think white was *proper* before memorial day lol.

I would look for a halter top type dress with a nice flowy full skirt. Cute sandals.
GloryDaze
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:08 PM
You can look for loose peasant tops. They're popular now and loose fitting and they're all over stores now. I've seen white ones. You can wear jean Capri's maybe. Do you have to wear all white? To a block party? Not sure I'd wear all white to a block party.
Good luck on your weight loss goals.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:08 PM
I'd say a skirt and top. Split it up, the top could be a bias cut and flows (maybe shear over another top). Heels will define your legs, and a mid calf length would draw attention away from your top.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)