Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Restaurants banning kids???

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 105 Replies
A restaurant in my city that's pretty popular recently banned kids under 10 after 6pm on Friday and Saturday nights. Plenty of parents are super pissed about it, while I've also heard tons of comments like "thank god", "finally", "that's great" etc about it which makes me kinda sad. Kids are people too, it should be up to the parent where they are and are not allowed! Personally I think the "thank god" people are a buncha snobs!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:23 PM
5 moms liked this
Oh calm down. Not everywhere is, or should be, kid friendly. There's nothing wrong with child free people or parents without their kids for the night having places to go where they know they won't be annoyed or interrupted by other people's kids.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:24 PM
I don't think it's a big deal either way. If I want to bring my kids out to dinner I'll go somewhere else, or go there at a different time. I do think the whole dramatic "thank god" stuff is a bit overboard too, but I understand why it's a nice policy for customers that prefer a kid-free dinner.
KairisMama
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't even go out to eat with my kids after 6. They'd be starving before then. Lol That rule wouldn't faze me out here.
imthatgirl0607
by Emerald Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:25 PM
6 moms liked this
Kids are people too?

So fucking dumb. It's a restaurant, they aren't shooting them
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank god!

My seven-year-old daughter told me she doesn't like eating in restaurants, anyhow. If I were going out with DH, I'd love NOT to see/hear kids.

bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:26 PM
I think it's nice for anyone to have options that are kid free. Even most people with kids would probably like it for date nights.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:26 PM

I think it's what business have to do what they have to do make sure parents realize that ,no their children are not welcome everywhere just because they had said children.

bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:26 PM
1 mom liked this
I think I laughed more than I should have. Lol

Quoting imthatgirl0607: Kids are people too?

So fucking dumb. It's a restaurant, they aren't shooting them
malibucj
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:27 PM
It's not a big deal...
RSass
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:27 PM

That does not bother me... I just wont go there.  Ever.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)