Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is the WORST thing you have ever done in your life?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 177 Replies
I will go first.

I never knew my bio mom and found her. She was crazy, sweet one minute and cursing me out and accusing me of insane shit the next. She is bipolar.

I tried I really did. I found out I have a special needs brother (half brother). He was sweet and kind and caring and just a good person. I love him.

But my bio mother was too much to handle. I stopped contact with her after she lost it on the phone telling me she should have aborted me or at least held a pillow over my face and suffocated me when I was small. I stopped contact.

She began using my brother to call me at all hours and my phone was ringing off the hook. He'd only talk about her and I could hear her in the background telling him what to say.

I have an elderly sick family member and I couldn't turn my ringer off at night so at 1am or 2am or 3am she would wake us up. When I blocked her she would get a new number. When I got a new number she would somehow find it.

I told my brother to stop calling. He kept on with her egging him on. I finally snapped he said I'm your brother I love you and you have to forgive mom. I told him I hated him he wasn't my brother if he contacted me again I would call the cops I said to leave me the fuck alone.

He was crying. It's been a year and I still feel like shit about it.

It's the single worst meanest nastiest cruelest thing I have ever done.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
casah4
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:25 PM
3 moms liked this

I've done WAY worse, and that is why I'm keeping that shit to myself!!  lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:26 PM
He is special needs. It wasn't his fault. I seriously don't think there is worse anyone could do. It wasn't his fault. At all. He's the sweetest person you could ever meet.

Quoting casah4:

I've done WAY worse, and that is why I'm keeping that shit to myself!!  lol

kmeow
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:29 PM
I've told this story on here before, but here it goes. My older sister and I (who were probably like 4 and 6 at the time got a bottle of children's Tylenol. We thought it was candy. We split it up, each ate one, then stashed the rest in our pillowcases for later. My mom comes in, freaks out about the empty bottle and asks who ate them. Not wanting to get in trouble, we blamed our younger sister who was 1.5. My mom drove our youngest sister to the hospital and she had to have her stomach pumped. My mo found out we lied and we had to be our little sister's slave for a long time, and I still feel bad about it to this day.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:31 PM
Oh wow.... I'm sorry hon.

Quoting kmeow: I've told this story on here before, but here it goes. My older sister and I (who were probably like 4 and 6 at the time got a bottle of children's Tylenol. We thought it was candy. We split it up, each ate one, then stashed the rest in our pillowcases for later. My mom comes in, freaks out about the empty bottle and asks who ate them. Not wanting to get in trouble, we blamed our younger sister who was 1.5. My mom drove our youngest sister to the hospital and she had to have her stomach pumped. My mo found out we lied and we had to be our little sister's slave for a long time, and I still feel bad about it to this day.
amje
by Maynard's Bitch on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:33 PM
You really dont wanna know the worst think I've thought. Really.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I meant thing sorry

Quoting amje: You really dont wanna know the worst think I've thought. Really.
boredhousewif83
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:36 PM
Nothing. I can't think of anything.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:37 PM
2 moms liked this
I know you feel guilty, but it sounds like you had to do it. It's sad that he had to be hurt in the process, but it's worse she was using him as a pawn. Forgive yourself dear.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:42 PM

Mostly teenage bs. Stealing my bff's mom's van when she worked mid-nights, putting spicy sardines in a girl's car vents in June simply because we didn't like her, smearing hard boiled eggs all over and inside bff's neighbor's car, bashing out some  girl's window just for fun, stealing thousands of dollars worth of clothes and stuff off peoples' yards, writing hateful notes anon to people we didn't like in school, stealing money from my brother, various drugs, putting human poop in bff's mom's boyfriend's coffee cup because he was abusive and we hated him (still do)-dumping it out and watching him use it, I could go on...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I shot someone. I slashed a man on his arm and I also slashed a guy on his neck with a box cutter
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)