Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trump feels women should be punished for having abortions

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:09 PM
  • 20 Replies
It's on CNN right now.

I feel like he's a distraction for something happening in plain sight. While everyone talks and gets angry about him, there's another development we won't see until after this election is over.
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:11 PM

I agree with you. :( 

Melissa_4
by Navy Mom on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, they're setting everyone up to be so disgusted with Republicans that they vote for Sanders or Hillary.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:13 PM
2 moms liked this

Trump also thinks his daughter is fuckable, and global warming is a concept created by the Chinese. The man is a sideshow that says anything that gets a reaction. The the bigger the reaction, the more ridiculous he gets.

KairisMama
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:14 PM

I am not shocked he is anti a woman's right to make her own reproductive decisions. I wonder what my pro choice mom thinks of her candidate now....smh

AvantGardener
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:16 PM
What a shit show it will be if he get in. Nothing will get done for 4 years.
Reading.Rainbow
by Mad Martigan on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:17 PM
2 moms liked this

I think we should look into his testicular medical issues and find something to punish him for...

If he got a vasectomy we should jail him for a few years... You know... For denying this earth the chance to have five more Trump kids before he dies...      

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:19 PM
Finally something to agree with.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I just read that, it made me feel sick.

cynnie22
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:23 PM
The development is Ted Cruz.
thatgirlyouknow
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:23 PM
I think his sexual comments and thoughts towards his daughter should be considered punishable. I'm wondering if they ever had an incestuous relationship with how he can say all of these things and still have her complete support. Most normal people would be utterly creeped out by it.

Quoting Reading.Rainbow:

I think we should look into his testicular medical issues and find something to punish him for...

If he got a vasectomy we should jail him for a few years... You know... For denying this earth the chance to have five more Trump kids before he dies...      

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)