Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My fiancé's kids are selfish...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
My fiancé died recently he wasnt doing well for 2 days couldn't get up to even pee he had me bring him a cup to do it in and he refused to let me call the hospital.... I am heart broken to make it all worst he didn't leave a will or anything but he had a secret account with millions in it he had told me I would get some and his house when he dies I told his kids what he said and they won't believe me.... They keep telling me he didn't have money and was in debt and they are trying to kick me out and I have no where to go and no money I just don't know what to do :( I don't believe he lied to me why would he I wasn't after his money and he knew that I think they just don't want to give my share...
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sheramom4
by Emerald Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:52 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL troll.

But if this were true you wouldn't have a share. His children are not responsible for your financial issues and without a will they inherit anything there is. IF they give you anything it would be out of the kindness of their hearts. 

WemblyFraggle
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:52 PM
I don't think you have a leg to stand on. There is no legal documentation leaving you anything and you were not married. Maybe common law of you lived together but I doubt it.
Sorry for your loss
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:52 PM
Did you ever see proof of the millions? You were his girlfriend which entitles you to nothing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:53 PM
We lived together for 3 yrs

Quoting WemblyFraggle: I don't think you have a leg to stand on. There is no legal documentation leaving you anything and you were not married. Maybe common law of you lived together but I doubt it.
Sorry for your loss
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:54 PM
No I didn't but we were in love he wouldn't lie to me

Quoting Anonymous 2: Did you ever see proof of the millions? You were his girlfriend which entitles you to nothing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:55 PM
You get nodda, zip, a big fat zero! A millionaire would have a will.
almburr
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Doesn't matter if you lived together for 3days or 10yrs. He never made you his beneficiary.

Quoting Anonymous 1: We lived together for 3 yrs

Quoting WemblyFraggle: I don't think you have a leg to stand on. There is no legal documentation leaving you anything and you were not married. Maybe common law of you lived together but I doubt it.
Sorry for your loss
my3makemehappy
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:56 PM
1 mom liked this

corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:56 PM
2 moms liked this

Do you get paid by the word for these, or is it always just gift cards?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:56 PM
If you think being in love will stop someone from lying to you you're nieve.

Quoting Anonymous 1: No I didn't but we were in love he wouldn't lie to me

Quoting Anonymous 2: Did you ever see proof of the millions? You were his girlfriend which entitles you to nothing.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)