Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you say something?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
SD (6) made a comment last week that sometimes BM's boyfriend pulls up her pants and underwear for her. That is NOT okay but then SD clarified and said he only helps her put tights on. Still not 100% okay but at the same time I have also helped her put tights on so we can't say it's okay for me to do it and not him.

Then SD made a comment today about going in to snuggle with the boyfriend after her Mom went to work.

He didn't ask her to. She did it on her own accord.

Is it just me or is that so not okay? The kids snuggle with me, but not in bed!

Between that and him helping her with tights idk...BM does leave him with the kids while she works if DH and I are working. Most mornings we can't take them to school, etc because DH, BM and I are all working so he does it and gets them ready.

What do you think?

We do not want to keep pushing it because we don't want to plant ideas in her head either.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amy_M
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:24 PM

Well, does she legitimately need help getting her pants on?  If he is teh only one there why is it weird that he would help her, she's 6

amje
by Maynard's Bitch on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm not convinced there's a problem, but I'm not sure there's not. Idk, it's your family, your life, your call. I hope it's all innocent!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:32 PM

Yes, she does need help getting tights on, but not pants or underwear.

She said the boyfriend pulls them up by the waist. I have only helped her once but I rolled them up, had her step in and she pulled them up herself. I did not pull them up for her.

The reason that came up was because she was having some bleeding, but it turned out it was from a hemorrhoid, not her vagina. She had made the comment she thought she was bleeding because the boyfriend pulls her pants/tights up too hard.

Quoting Amy_M:

Well, does she legitimately need help getting her pants on?  If he is teh only one there why is it weird that he would help her, she's 6

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I do too, so I can stay out of prison lol.

Quoting amje: I'm not convinced there's a problem, but I'm not sure there's not. Idk, it's your family, your life, your call. I hope it's all innocent!

virtuoso
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:33 PM

You seem to be looking for trouble. How sad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:41 PM
Well I don't know... my daughter is 6 also, and sometimes I help her get dressed, and so does DH. She also likes to snuggle.... It all sounds innocent, but it's also important to just keep communication open. For you, and her dad I would just go with general age appropriate explanations for which of her body parts are personal, and if anyone ever touches her in a way that makes her uncomfortable she can always talk to either of you about it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:46 PM

Well if he has a penis he's most definitely a child molester. Duh.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:53 PM
Oh, ffs.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:57 PM
My bf helps my my kids with potty stuff if I cant...they also jump in bed with us...Soni kinda don't see the problem but idk if there's been other issues with the guy you're talking about so....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:59 PM
Nanny cams. But them. Plant them. Watch them.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)