Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i am so stressed

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

I am a bit My Boyfriend who a had set back in dec/jan has finely gottten in a rehab ! yay for him!

I am just stresed because I can't Visit him for the whole time but thankfully he will be allowed his phone in two weeks wich is great  .what I am actually Stressed out over is  my coworker who found out about the whole thing is now Hounding me to break up with him as a punishment for what happened . I think that would just hurt what he is doing know he willingly went and is trying to be a better man for himself , me and Us as a couple and possably one day as a family .

She has gone to bringing it up everytime i see her . That he is a criminal and is evil and dirty ect... Name a stero type of it . Not very cool at all . I told her it was not her place to say . Sides He was there for me when i was lossing my house and fighting my ex and I started to self harm again he stayed with me and told me he knows it's hard but i need to get better for me ! and i am in a better place now So how is me being by him any diffrent ?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:28 PM

BUMP!

amje
by Maynard's Bitch on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:40 PM
She has no business being in your business. She thinks she has no limits in what she says to you. How did she find out? Have you ever asked her for advice? If so, she's gone far beyond a little advice. Tell her you refuse to discuss it with her again. If not, tell her to shut the hell up and mind her own business.

I'm not commenting on the other stuff. That's up to you; it's your life. Good luck dealing with the overbearing bitch coworker.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:42 PM

Bump !

corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:43 PM

Too easy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:45 PM

Quoting amje: She has no business being in your business. She thinks she has no limits in what she says to you. How did she find out? Have you ever asked her for advice? If so, she's gone far beyond a little advice. Tell her you refuse to discuss it with her again. If not, tell her to shut the hell up and mind her own business. I'm not commenting on the other stuff. That's up to you; it's your life. Good luck dealing with the overbearing bitch coworker.

she over heard my roommate and co worker telling her bf on the phone that my Bf had gone to rehab that she wanted to get me chocolate to help me feel better . She thinks he is like SUPER addict or something he had a bump in his recovery no one is perfect .

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:46 PM

Quoting corticosteroid:

Too easy.

Sorry i am not following ?

amje
by Maynard's Bitch on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:19 PM
Dude, I get it. I've nursed opiate/opiod addicts through withdrawals, done some dual diagnosis counseling (addiction plus whatever, like bipolar disorder or anxiety disorder or depression, etc.). There are sometimes setbacks. Addiction is a disease, too. It's great it was just a BUMP and he got his ass into rehab before it became a rock-bottom thing. I hope he can maintain sobriety and you guys can be happy. In the meantime, since the co-worker is such a bully, you're going to have to tell her clearly, assertively, and in no uncertain terms with no signs of weakness that enough is enough and to back off.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting amje: She has no business being in your business. She thinks she has no limits in what she says to you. How did she find out? Have you ever asked her for advice? If so, she's gone far beyond a little advice. Tell her you refuse to discuss it with her again. If not, tell her to shut the hell up and mind her own business.

I'm not commenting on the other stuff. That's up to you; it's your life. Good luck dealing with the overbearing bitch coworker.

she over heard my roommate and co worker telling her bf on the phone that my Bf had gone to rehab that she wanted to get me chocolate to help me feel better . She thinks he is like SUPER addict or something he had a bump in his recovery no one is perfect .

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:34 PM

Thankyou and I will if she keeps it up i will go to the manger about it and tell them it's being an issue with my work performance . I won't be pushed around by some one who don't see the person just the disease .

Quoting amje: Dude, I get it. I've nursed opiate/opiod addicts through withdrawals, done some dual diagnosis counseling (addiction plus whatever, like bipolar disorder or anxiety disorder or depression, etc.). There are sometimes setbacks. Addiction is a disease, too. It's great it was just a BUMP and he got his ass into rehab before it became a rock-bottom thing. I hope he can maintain sobriety and you guys can be happy. In the meantime, since the co-worker is such a bully, you're going to have to tell her clearly, assertively, and in no uncertain terms with no signs of weakness that enough is enough and to back off.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting amje: She has no business being in your business. She thinks she has no limits in what she says to you. How did she find out? Have you ever asked her for advice? If so, she's gone far beyond a little advice. Tell her you refuse to discuss it with her again. If not, tell her to shut the hell up and mind her own business. I'm not commenting on the other stuff. That's up to you; it's your life. Good luck dealing with the overbearing bitch coworker.

readyforhim
by Emerald Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:37 PM

you can ask her to stop once after that i wouldn't acknowledge another comment/question.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting readyforhim:

you can ask her to stop once after that i wouldn't acknowledge another comment/question.

I have asked and she don't get the hint and me not feeling like me is not helping but i will try harder to ignore her 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)