Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have a SN kid?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 93 Replies
Seems like everyone has a child with special needs. Do you? Do you have more than one? What do they have?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-EBAH
by SoulAssasin on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:08 PM
I don't.
zombieskayer
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:09 PM

Yeah, hes my only. He has high functioning autism. The nuerologist thinks its from having menegitis at birth but theres no way to tell 100%. Other then being a little behind on things and flapping his arms when he gets excited you really wouldn't be able to tell. He has his quirks that if you didn't know that it was Autism related I don't think you would know. He has a 1 on 1 aid at school 

Libby22
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:10 PM
Nope
JadeHope
by Jade on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:10 PM

Yes, he has T1DM and is gifted.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:10 PM

According to MC everykid is somewhere on the spectrum, if not today then hopefully tomorrow.  Don't give up keep pushing cause it can happen.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:10 PM
No.
bcoll
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:10 PM
9 children, no special needs.
KairisMama
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Special needs can mean a HUGE variety of things. My son required an IEP when he was 4, for a mild speech disablity. So, he had a special education need in school. He no longer has that need, as he made progress and his services were dismissed. Other than that, no, I have no special needs children.

weeping_angel
by Don't Blink on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:12 PM
He has precocious puberty. It was caused by an arachnoid cyst in his brain. He had brain surgery to drain it
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:12 PM

Yes.  Our youngest has been diagnosed with bipolar, on the autistic spectrum and having anxiety disorder.  Our older two are not sn children. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)