Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SD got my husband arrested, I'm livid

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 240 Replies
1 mom liked this
SD is 21 and has had a bad relationship with me and her father for the last few years. Dh met up with her for dinner two nights ago to try to talk things over but he has been going through a rough time lately with his drinking with his mom passing away and showed up having had drinks after work with coworkers so he was drunk at dinner and was "being an ass" as my sd said.

Dh got up and left after she cussed him out, including calling him a "drunk loser who should do everyone a favour and kill himself", and he left his wallet at the table. She picked it up and put it IN THE MAILBOX, which will apparently mail it back to your house but takes forever. She texted him that and he thought she was joking, went to her apartment and was banging on the door thinking she still had his wallet.

She called the cops and he was arrested in his car, so for both "domestic violence" because he grabbed her wrist when she cracked the door open and DUI because he was in the car, with the keys turned, even though he wasn't driving and was running it for heat while he called a cab.

DH is a day away from losing his job. I can't afford bail until Saturday, and we are pay check to pay check. I called sd and we got into a fight. She refuses to loan me the money so me and her half siblings could be in horrible shape but she doesn't give a fuck as long as done me wrong daddy is suffering. Fuck her, fuck this.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Gorilla_Mama
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:28 PM
26 moms liked this

He fucked up. Don't try to put the blame on her

KairisMama
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:29 PM
30 moms liked this

So, did your husband DRIVE to the restaurant, then later leave the restaurant, drunk? Your DH got himself arrested, as his behavior was deplorable. I am not sure why you think the SD should help with bail. 

quinnhenrysmom1
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:29 PM
3 moms liked this

yeah,dh got himself arrested..stop blaming the wrong person..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:30 PM
3 moms liked this
No your dh got himself arrested. She told him she put it in the mailbox. He made the decision to drink and drive and then go banging on someone's door like an idiot....
weeping_angel
by Don't Blink on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:30 PM
3 moms liked this
Sounds like he's a grade A asshole
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:30 PM
11 moms liked this

I hear lower middle class banjos...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:31 PM
1 mom liked this
He made his own mistakes and you are blaming his daughter. They arrested him for what he was doing and had done. Just because he is her dad doesnt give him the right to assault her. Also he was considered to be drunk driving because he had the car turned over. Although i think he drove to her house and left the car running.
liza44
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:32 PM
2 moms liked this
This is your husband's fault.
JadeHope
by Jade on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Good for her. Your husband is a dumbass.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Episkey
by Dra til helvete on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:33 PM
10 moms liked this
If he had been drinking, how did he get to her apartment with his car if he hadn't been driving under the influence? It's not her fault your DH was being an ass.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)