Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hell no you won't see my kids!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
My fiancé and I are getting married this weekend. My parents have known from the time we got engaged, but always thought it was just a phase and I'd be ending the relationship with her. Obviously I'm not, and we're getting married.

They called today to say that they couldn't and wouldn't support this and wouldn't be coming and wouldn't speak to me until I "came to my senses" and stopped living a life of perversion. In the next sentence, they asked when the kids summer vacation started so they could see them.

Seriously? They still thought, in all honesty, that I was going to allow them to see my kids after they said that?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
two4one
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:48 PM

Typical of people who see sin where there is none. They expect you to bend to them since they are "good and wholesome". Never mind the fact they have insulted you and your entire being. Fuck them. Congrats on the marriage and hope you and your future wife have a lovely wedding day!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:50 PM

here come all the bash the Christian comments instead of comments about the post.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:52 PM
I'm sorry you parents aren't supportive. Congratulations on the wedding!!
vab
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:54 PM
That's so sad! I hope one day they will come to their senses and accept who you are!
Ted1242
by I'm listening. on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:56 PM
Congratulations on the wedding! Being perverted is awesome!
Ted1242
by I'm listening. on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:56 PM
Okay. That came out wrong. Fuck it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:56 PM
Congrats on the wedding!!!! Best wishes. I am sorry your parents are fools.
mama_danetta
by She's so heavy on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:58 PM
They shouldn't expect to see your kids if they're going to treat you like that. Talk about entitlement.
notjstasocermom
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 9:01 PM

Quoting Anonymous 3: I'm sorry you parents aren't supportive. Congratulations on the wedding!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 9:03 PM
I'm sorry your parents are douche bags. My cousin just got married this past October to a girl. Her dad pretty much refuses to be apart of her life any more & our aunt won't talk to none of us that were at her wedding. Their loss. Our aunt won't even watch Ellen...she's fucking awesome how could you not love her?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)