Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My confession

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
Many, many years ago, I posted on Craigslist, looking for my son's father. I knew he lived in that state but that's it. I basically just called him out- not taking care of our son, being a deadbeat, etc.

And then I forgot about it. Years later, he's kinda in contact with me and he brings up the Craigslist post, him possibly having another kid who's older than all his current ones. Never confessed to it.

He still believes that he has a kid in another state. He's never really gone searching for the make believe kid. But his "girlfriend" (she claims a relationship, he says no. Most likely, he's using the poor girl for whatever he wants) realized he was talking to another girl. He played it off as she was the make believe kids mom.

I'm not fessing up to anyone but you guys. He has three kids (that I know of at least) and takes care of none of them. Other than our son, the other kids live in state care or kinship care. Still a deadbeat.

So that's my confession of the day.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2016 at 9:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 9:45 PM
Does he pay child support to you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 9:50 PM
Not at all. Though supposedly he's making $14.25/hr now.

Reality- he's selling drugs. That he's getting from his "gf"

Quoting Anonymous 2: Does he pay child support to you?
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 9:52 PM

I'm not sure how this is a confession.....More like an Epic Doucheblast on your ex.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 9:59 PM
I feel bad for not confessing to him. He truly don't care anyways- about any of the kids he does know about, let alone the make believe kid.

I also feel bad for the girl. She seems young, or has a young mind. I kinda wanna warn her but I know that won't do any good- would you listen to the "bitter ex girlfriend"? Probably not.

Quoting corticosteroid:

I'm not sure how this is a confession.....More like an Epic Doucheblast on your ex.

momto2boys973
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this
And that's why you don't sleep with a guy that you know nothing about.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:06 PM
Me? We were living together.

Or her? Looking at her fb posts, it feels like I'm reading the life and drama of a high schooler. Like that's where her mindset is at.

He's notorious for taking advantage of "younger" girls. Like when we were 23, after we broke up (well, why we broke up), he was dating a 15 year old- bring in kid #2. They broke up and he was 25 and started dating a 16 year old. His excuse was he was using her for a car. But that brought along child #3. I lost contact after that with him (kept contact with our son's siblings, as much as possible)... which is when I made the Craigslist post.

Quoting momto2boys973: And that's why you don't sleep with a guy that you know nothing about.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)