Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Insensitive or do people need to chill?

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:50 PM
  • 61 Replies

Mobile Photo

I've seen this bounce around Facebook and was curious: do you agree or are people being overly sensitive and need to get over it? I'm keeping my opinion to myself while I read responses.
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Episkey
by Dra til helvete on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:52 PM
I just think it's a stupid prank period.

Although I almost announced I was pregnant with DS on April fools day just so people would assume I was joking lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:52 PM

Insensitive.

JadeHope
by Jade on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Way overly sensitive. Just because something is happening or going on with you doesn't mean the entire world must coddle you. People need to grow up and get over themselves. If it bothers you, just move on.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:53 PM

I'm sorry, it's a prank. that's it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:53 PM

One of my old coworkers did that last year- he announced that they were having twins, then just didn't respond to anyone who posted. The next day he posted the ultrasound pictures and they are a few months old now! lol

I did think that was pretty funny.

Quoting Episkey: I just think it's a stupid prank period. Although I almost announced I was pregnant with DS on April fools day just so people would assume I was joking lol.

bcoll
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:54 PM
I think it's wrong to do to a husband or grandparent that may feel a crushing disappointment.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:54 PM

Well I just think the prank is plain stupid. Its so unoriginal and been so overdone now, its totally lame. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:54 PM
Not a big deal to me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:55 PM
Overly sensitive.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I think a person who has such problems with social media should stay off social media. Unless someone is actually being a dick personally attacking them about thier infertility, they need to chill.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)