Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pranks to play on your kids, ideas?

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:52 PM
  • 6 Replies

My 6 year old has been talking alot about Fools Day and I wanted to figure out some pranks and funny things to do with him that day. Any ideas?

by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
young_lv_mom
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 11:00 PM
1 mom liked this
One year I put some toilet paper in my kids shoes, so when they went to put them on at first they thought the shoes were to small :).
virtuoso
by on Mar. 31, 2016 at 7:40 AM

Thank you - that is super easy and funny. He'll get a kick out of that =P

Quoting young_lv_mom: One year I put some toilet paper in my kids shoes, so when they went to put them on at first they thought the shoes were to small :).

bcoll
by on Mar. 31, 2016 at 7:47 AM
My kids thought my pan of brown "e's" was pretty funny.

Even better when I produced real brownies as well. Lol
SusieCarmichael
by NotARugrat on Mar. 31, 2016 at 7:53 AM
Tell them they were adopted. Lol. Im joking. I did that to my sister when we were little and for like a week she wanted to runaway and find her "real" family. My mother went along with it. It was funny and cruel. I still tell her to this day that she was adopted but her and my brother look too much alike for her to fall for it again. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 31, 2016 at 7:53 AM

I am going to tell DD that we have to move again. Lol. 

young_lv_mom
by Gold Member on Mar. 31, 2016 at 3:10 PM
I wanted to tell you about her one. I had forgotten I even did this last year but both my kids were telling me this morning how they loved it when they were trying to find out how I'm going to get them this year.
You make jello and pour it into a cup, place a straw in it then after school let you kid have some " Kool-Aid ", then when they see it's really jello they start laughing. But the best part is watching them try to drink it threw a straw lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)