Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Duggars VS Kardashians

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies

Today I've watched some Duggar gilrs' interviews and Kardashian girls' interviews (don't ask me why:-))) Kardashian girls sounded so stupid ( I'm sorry, but they really did), they couldn't combine two words together. 

I'm not sure why I'm posting this:), bored. 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2016 at 11:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
o.O....
by Cara on Mar. 30, 2016 at 11:21 PM
Ok...
romalove
by SakePrincess on Mar. 30, 2016 at 11:22 PM
It's like Godzilla vs. King Kong.

But dumber.
momto2boys973
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 11:23 PM
The Kardashians are the lowest of the low. I can't even understand why that bunch of morons are so fascinating to so many people.
I used to admire the Duggars for their conviction and their devotion to their beliefs. But they've been a disappointment lately.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2016 at 11:24 PM
What are we comparing between both - Which girls sound stupider in interviews, or just in general? I think both families are boring, but somehow they keep getting tv time so I guess whatever they're doing is working out okay for them.
mrspeterrabbit
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 11:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I have to agree with you there mama!

Quoting momto2boys973: The Kardashians are the lowest of the low. I can't even understand why that bunch of morons are so fascinating to so many people.
I used to admire the Duggars for their conviction and their devotion to their beliefs. But they've been a disappointment lately.
bcoll
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 11:25 PM
I know (thankfully) little about either family.
JadeHope
by Jade on Mar. 30, 2016 at 11:25 PM
While the other family may be able to speak correctly, what they say is just as ignorant as much of what the K-clan says.
KaylinC03
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 11:26 PM
They aren't even comparable.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 11:27 PM

I don't follow them closely, so IDK, but at least they don't look trashy. 

Quoting momto2boys973: The Kardashians are the lowest of the low. I can't even understand why that bunch of morons are so fascinating to so many people. I used to admire the Duggars for their conviction and their devotion to their beliefs. But they've been a disappointment lately.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2016 at 11:35 PM
Just my observation. The Kardashian girls use word "like" after every word, and think for like 5 seconds to say second word. Sometimes the interviewer just start to finish their thoughts for them.

Quoting Anonymous 2: What are we comparing between both - Which girls sound stupider in interviews, or just in general? I think both families are boring, but somehow they keep getting tv time so I guess whatever they're doing is working out okay for them.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)