Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sorry... But nope.

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 1:42 AM
  • 33 Replies
7 moms liked this
Some of you are crazy. I don't do cheaters, beaters or non- meat eaters. You better be faithful and keep your hands to yourself while you eat this taco. Just saying.
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 1:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
couture-mommy
by 8.21.1831 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 1:45 AM
Lol!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 1:46 AM
2 moms liked this
Ah! That's what your "lol" meant in my post. It's not crazy to take your vows seriously & work through the hard times instead of being weak & throwing everything away. I have no regrets in forgiving my dh for cheating. He's an excellent man of honor now.
imstilljenny
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 1:50 AM
3 moms liked this
Yes, all that work sounds like a blast. No thanks.,I'm
not spending my adult life trying to repair someone. I didn't marry a child, If I ever have to go to that extent to explain the concept of monogamy to him, we just don't need to be together.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Ah! That's what your "lol" meant in my post. It's not crazy to take your vows seriously & work through the hard times instead of being weak & throwing everything away. I have no regrets in forgiving my dh for cheating. He's an excellent man of honor now.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 1:52 AM
Lost as usual
What did you do now, ms Jenny, lol
imstilljenny
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 1:55 AM
Nothing! I swear i just got here! And now I'm leaving. My 1 year old just just woke up :-D

Quoting Anonymous 2: Lost as usual
What did you do now, ms Jenny, lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:02 AM
It wasn't a blast, but we got through it. We literally went from our parents house to living together, so yeah bad choices are made when young people rush into marriage. It wasn't about repairing someone, it was two people that needed to mature. He knows how to be monogamous & has been for the past 8 years.

Quoting imstilljenny: Yes, all that work sounds like a blast. No thanks.,I'm
not spending my adult life trying to repair someone. I didn't marry a child, If I ever have to go to that extent to explain the concept of monogamy to him, we just don't need to be together.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Ah! That's what your "lol" meant in my post. It's not crazy to take your vows seriously & work through the hard times instead of being weak & throwing everything away. I have no regrets in forgiving my dh for cheating. He's an excellent man of honor now.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:03 AM
I'm not sure where you compare vegetarians to cheaters and beaters.

I'm not really sure why you care what others put in their body, or don't.

Or why you can't just say "I'm glad your relationship worked out" instead of giving them your two cents about how you wouldn't do this or that.

You said you didn't marry a child up in the comments, but you do sound like one. Most adults, when they don't care, they just move on. They don't try to make themself sound better, or stronger (in reference to your snarky comment where while someone's trying to be nice and states she's happy she forgave her husband, you chose to be a twat waffle rather than say "well I'm glad that worked for you").

To further explain, you're a bitch. And I'm gonna leave this comment here. And you'll fire off with "and two more things, listen to how smart I am, and how I'm a strong independent women who needs to bash people who choose to eat differently and get the last word in" and while you do that, I'm gonna move the Fuck on with my life and forget your bitchy ass even exists.

I'm sure you also have an opinion on women who find themselves in abusive relationships.

(And no, I'm not a leaf eater, in a bad relationship, or have infidelity issues.. there was no point to this, except it's fucked up that you talk to people the way you do.)
imstilljenny
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:05 AM
Oh FFS. I was joking about the posts on here right now. Wow, take the stick out of your ass. Really.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I'm not sure where you compare vegetarians to cheaters and beaters.

Or why you can't just say "I'm glad your relationship worked out" instead of giving them your two cents about how you wouldn't do this or that.

You said you didn't marry a child up in the comments, but you do sound like one. Most adults, when they don't care, they just move on. They don't try to make themself sound better, or stronger (in reference to your snarky comment where while someone's trying to be nice and states she's happy she forgave her husband, you chose to be a twat waffle rather than say "well I'm glad that worked for you").

To further explain, you're a bitch. And I'm gonna leave this comment here. And you'll fire off with "and two more things, listen to how smart I am, and how I'm a strong independent women who needs to bash people who choose to eat differently and get the last word in" and while you do that, I'm gonna move the Fuck on with my life and forget your bitchy ass even exists.

I'm sure you also have an opinion on women who find themselves in abusive relationships.

(And no, I'm not a leaf eater, in a bad relationship, or have infidelity issues.. there was no point to this, except it's fucked up that you talk to people the way you do.)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:06 AM
👏👏👏

Quoting Anonymous 3: I'm not sure where you compare vegetarians to cheaters and beaters.

imstilljenny
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:10 AM
You two should message each other and talk about it. I personally don't give a shit what woman who gets cheated on like 20 times thinks, or a lady who just went all over the board with personal issues and has no sense of humor thinks. Go talk to each other about your problems. I'm good, thanks.

Quoting Anonymous 1: 👏👏👏

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)