• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

you won't ever meet this baby!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
My mother in law was an absolute nightmare while I was pregnant. She tried to lecture me on everything, from what I was drinking, to what I was eating, how I was exercising, telling me what I could or couldn't do, telling us what to name him, how and when to deliver, she tried to come to my doctor's visits. She was just absolutely horrible and by 30 weeks I was just done. My husband acted as a buffer, but he was extremely busy with work until about six weeks ago, so it was hard for him to do both. I tolerated her, but once he was there, I had nothing more to do with her. I had told her several times that if she didn't alter her behavior and act in a more appropriate manner, she wouldn't be allowed in the hospital and wouldn't see the baby until after we were home and I had some time to recover before I had to deal with her again. Nothing changed and all she said to that was that she was the grandmother, of course she would be there.

Well, I had our son on April 2nd, came home April 3rd, and his mother had no idea until today. I had an easy delivery and he's completely healthy, but I just didn't want to deal with her. She found out on accident from her daughter and flipped. She was already screaming when she got out of the car. She didn't see the baby.

I don't understand what her problem is, why she can't accept that this is NOT her child, that her opinion, uneducated as it is, is not wanted. At the rate she's going, our son will be in college before he meets her :/
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2016 at 1:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:15 AM
Did she get to see the baby when she showed up all mad? I hope not! She sounds like a loon.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:16 AM
2 moms liked this
Oh hell no! I didn't see her either, my husband handled her.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Did she get to see the baby when she showed up all mad? I hope not! She sounds like a loon.
Talkingheads
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Her cheese is quickly sliding off her cracker. Beware of the shit storm coming

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:19 AM
My daughter has a grandmother that rather smoke dope than get to know her only grandchild! Thank god she's staying away, I don't think I'll ever let her neat my child! You on the other hand have a crazy woman to deal with! Good luck!
neveragain17
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:20 AM
1 mom liked this
This is so funny!! I've never heard this! Can't stop laughing!!!

Quoting Talkingheads:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:22 AM
That is hilarious! Unfortunately, it's probably true.

Quoting Talkingheads:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:26 AM

You are not alone.  CPS all over the U.S. has an overload of babies because of that very same reason.  I think the moms should all be cattled up and shot one by one.  It would put them out of their life long misery anyway.  No more wondering who/what they would have to lick to get their next hit.  What they do to the kids they leave is unforgivable.  Our government needs to stop crack and herion from entering our borders, either they are scared, or they are getting paid too.  One or the other.  Life has gotten bad, real bad.

Quoting Anonymous 3: My daughter has a grandmother that rather smoke dope than get to know her only grandchild! Thank god she's staying away, I don't think I'll ever let her neat my child! You on the other hand have a crazy woman to deal with! Good luck!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:27 AM
Sad reality!

Quoting Anonymous 4:

You are not alone.  CPS all over the U.S. has an overload of babies because of that very same reason.  I think the moms should all be cattled up and shot one by one.  It would put them out of their life long misery anyway.  No more wondering who/what they would have to lick to get their next hit.  What they do to the kids they leave is unforgivable.  Our government needs to stop crack and herion from entering our borders, either they are scared, or they are getting paid too.  One or the other.  Life has gotten bad, real bad.

Quoting Anonymous 3: My daughter has a grandmother that rather smoke dope than get to know her only grandchild! Thank god she's staying away, I don't think I'll ever let her neat my child! You on the other hand have a crazy woman to deal with! Good luck!

702girly
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:59 AM
2 moms liked this

I think it's naive to think that if you took away the crack and heroin, these drug addicts would become good people and mothers.

They'd just fuck themselves up with something else like alcohol or spray paint.

Quoting Anonymous 4:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:01 AM
Screw her. I have no clue if my mil even knows I'm pregnant again, and I'm 6, almost 7 months now. I just saw her yesterday, I'm not showing too much yet, and didn't even say hi to her. I love the bitch not really being in my life anymore
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)