Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Until you pay our bills or raise our kids, you get no say

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
I am pregnant, this baby will my husband's and mine 15th child. Nope, not all biological, yes all planned, no, no welfare.

My sister in law made multiple very negative comments when she found out I was pregnant again and said I should get my tubes tied. I told her to either fork over a check to cover our bills, or shut it.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:12 AM
Congratulations on baby! I caught hell when we announced our 5th and 6th pregnancies from my family which I find crazy because I am one of 6 kids!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you!

There have been a few grumbles, but this is the first time I heard any truly nasty comments.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Congratulations on baby! I caught hell when we announced our 5th and 6th pregnancies from my family which I find crazy because I am one of 6 kids!
SadAquarius
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:17 AM
I agree with your title
tsatske2
by Latricia on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:21 AM

I had a SIL, a mother of 5, who constantly told me that none of her children would ever have more than 2 kids, and that it was a sin to have more than 2 kids. She started tellimg me this during my second pregnancy, which was with twins. I never did figure out how I was supposed to stop my third child from arriving. Granted, I later had a fourth, but I still thought she was crazy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)