• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

'Jump on my junk' BE AWARE MOMS !warning!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

Be aware moms! A friend of mine is selling her car and she has been getting messages from all over asking about it. but she got one message today by mistake. I quote 

' Yeah man, I always play with my daughter horsey so she can jump up and down on my junk. It feels great.' 

I am so sick to my stomach just from writing this! I always thought this was an innocent little game but this changes it all! I have two girls and i have always been really over proctective! My friend went to the police after the Perv asked her to please delete the msg that was meant to be a "JOKE". please guys protect our young ones!

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
tsatske2
by Latricia on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Just because some perv does it for ill reasons does not make it anything but an innocent game. Pervs can get off on anything, the rest of us can't quit doing anything a perv does. They breath too (pervs do), and I'm not going to start doing that.

What do you think pervs think of their daughters in their night clothes? of their daughters dancing? What about going to the high school basketball game to see the cheerleading squad perform? Are you going to keep your daughter from all those things just cause a perv would misuse them? 

Keep your daughters safe, but don't lock them in a tower. Pervs are out there, but most people aren't one. I'm glad your friend went to the police.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:22 AM

Your right its just that this just happend and with a 6-7 yr olds it shook the crap out of me! 

Quoting tsatske2:

Just because some perv does it for ill reasons does not make it anything but an innocent game. Pervs can get off on anything, the rest of us can't quit doing anything a perv does. They breath too (pervs do), and I'm not going to start doing that.

What do you think pervs think of their daughters in their night clothes? of their daughters dancing? What about going to the high school basketball game to see the cheerleading squad perform? Are you going to keep your daughter from all those things just cause a perv would misuse them? 

Keep your daughters safe, but don't lock them in a tower. Pervs are out there, but most people aren't one. I'm glad your friend went to the police.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah. This was something my cousin did to me. It lead to more. I know I will probably catch Hell for this but could you put a warning on your title. I assumed this would be like jacka$$ type stuff. Didn't realize it would be about this.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)