Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Throw your fit i dont care (long rant)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies
Mil moved in with us due to health issues, I had a few rules such as
1. No company without me knowing who they are first and no late night visits (we have a four year old and a five month old)

2. If you do invite someone over and it isn't the right time olease stay in the sun room (it has heat and tv, pretty much s mini livingroom only all window!)

3. Please don't tell me how to parent our children and please don't smack them (she has a habit of Smacking the mouth of a child when they do bad things)

4. If the person is addicted to drugs or has stolen they aren't welcome in my home please meet your friend somewhere else. (Mil hangs with addicts and bad people I don't want that around the children)

Well yesterday mil brought a friend over, she kept trying to wake my five month old up because rhis woman wanted to meet her, I told her no and i dont know who this person is, well I met the woman I didn't like her very much because she is addicted to pills, but later I also found out she's on the sex offenders list for touching a 8 month old wrongly and getting caught!

I asked mil if she knew and she did but said that it shouldn't matter she's a good woman and shouldn't be told anything else.

Well I told her that the woman isn't welcome in my home and not to bring her over anymore or she will be getting kicked out. Guess what? This morning the woman was asleep on our couch -.- I told her to leave and mil started to throw a huge fit and throw things at me and act like a child(glasses plates anything she could find)

DH told her that this went to far and she had to leave, she can collect her things when she's calmer. Now she's telling people we kicked her out because she had a innocent friend stay the night -.-

Would you kick her out if she knew we didn't want that type of person around yet she didn't listen? I don't think our rules were to strict do you?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JenniferP96
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:16 AM

I think you need to report them both to the police!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:18 AM
I reported the woman and reported how she kept asking to see my children and never warned me of her fines.

Mil i dont know if there is much we can do other then kick her out and not allow her back in unless it's a visit for a day

Quoting JenniferP96:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:18 AM
I really hope you already know the answer to your question! Why are you putting your crazy mil before your children? She would've never moved into my home in the first place!
RSass
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:20 AM
1 mom liked this
I would have called the cops if I woke up and a sex offender was sleeping on my couch. seems like it would be a violation of some type of parole/probation for the women to be around kids and I would never allow mil around my kids again.
bethgoedeken
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:21 AM
Oh my. She would have been kicked out after she had smacked my kid. You guys are absolutely in the right.
sammichmaker
by soup sandwich on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:21 AM
Id throw her and all of her shit to the curb.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:21 AM
DH wanted her too because she's sick (understanding it's his mother) but like u said most of her friends and her need to stay in the sunroom (kids aren't allowed in the sunroom ATM)

It didn't get bad until she started to bring this friend around, the worst friend she had was her one friend in recovery and that didn't bother me to much

I kicked her out because it went to far when she started to try and involve the kids

Quoting Anonymous 2: I really hope you already know the answer to your question! Why are you putting your crazy mil before your children? She would've never moved into my home in the first place!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:22 AM
I called the cops whe. I first found out and I did this morning

Quoting RSass: I would have called the cops if I woke up and a sex offender was sleeping on my couch. seems like it would be a violation of some type of parole/probation for the women to be around kids and I would never allow mil around my kids again.
bethgoedeken
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:23 AM
I wouldn't let her back at all. She knowingly exposed your children to a drug addict and pedophile.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I reported the woman and reported how she kept asking to see my children and never warned me of her fines.

Mil i dont know if there is much we can do other then kick her out and not allow her back in unless it's a visit for a day

Quoting JenniferP96:

constantg
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:23 AM
I would have immediately called the police.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)