Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Finally coming out.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
Never told anyone, because I just feel ridiculous and that it doesn't matter. You women can tell me how ridiculous I am.

I keep having dreams. Of my ex-boyfriend. Like romantic dreams and dreams where we're together... The ridiculous part is how long this has been going on.

9ish years... He was my first serious bf and my first kiss we dated for 2 years broke up and got together for a few weeks until I realized he had changed and turned into someone else I never would want to date again. I've had 3 other serious relationships before my Dh.

Well I wouldn't care if the dreams were like once a year, but it's 2x a month or more.when I wake up it's like all my feelings are gone, but when I sleep they come back.

I've been married 6 yrs to the most wonderful man but it's these dreams I can't get over...I've never told him.

Btw my ex and I started dating freshman year of HS.
See stupid right?!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:24 AM

I dream about my ex sometimes as well. Sometimes several times a month, sometimes I go months without dreaming of him.

We starting dating at like 13-14 years old. Then his family moved to Florida. We tried to keep in touch, but things happened. He would come back to visit ever so often. Then one day I told our mutual that I actually missed him. Of course she got him on the phone within the week. He came to visit, we hung out, and the feelings were still there.

He was about a month from graduating high school, and promised to come back. For some reason I didn't believe him. I wanted to, but didn't. We didn't keep contact. Though he did come back a few months later and I saw him. He was upset that I wasn't affectionate like a girlfriend would be. I realized that I cared for him. A lot... we were both young and I realized that he could probably break me. So I did what I always do. I detached. That pissed him off.

He found out I was married in 2006, and that pissed him off. He said 'he always thought it would be us'.

Honestly, it could have been, if he actually did what he said he would do. Oh well. I think that is why I always dream of him. I never really got that closure. But I am happily married, so in my dreams he'll stay....

HHx5
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:24 AM
Dreams are just dreams. Don't bring insecurities into a good marriage because of dreams.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)