Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My in laws caught me at the movies....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 87 Replies
I've been having an affair for a while now. Yes yes I know, I'm just the absolute WORST and more poor perfect husband doesn't deserve this in any way at all. I'm a slut/whore/bitch. I got it.

So bf and I went to the movies last night and when we walked in I saw the in laws, we immediatly locked eyes so there was no sneaking out. They came over obviously suspicious, I told them the best lie I could think of and they seemed to buy it. When I got home husband asked why I lied about where I was and I told him that I felt bad he couldn't go to the movies with us because of lack of sitter and that I figured it'd be better not to say anything.

He accepted that but is now super nosy, he when through my phone this morning before work and he's been texting me all day (some thing he usually doesn't do)

So I've decided that tonight I'm going to come clean and ask for a divorce. I'm nervous, but it's the right thing to do. None of us deserve to live on edge even if I hate that man.

This was just a vent.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:21 AM
🐍🐼🐧
Hanab818
by ThePonds on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:21 AM
5 moms liked this
No the right thing to do would have been ask for one when you decided to sleep with someone else. What you are doing is trying to save face.
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:22 AM
Definitely is the right thing to do. He deserves to know the truth and deserves to be happy. Good luck!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:23 AM
Save face? From who? My in laws know what I was doing and so does husband.

Quoting Hanab818: No the right thing to do would have been ask for one when you decided to sleep with someone else. What you are doing is trying to save face.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:24 AM
I'm nervous he's going to guilt me in to staying, he's done it so many times.

Quoting blsdbyangel07: Definitely is the right thing to do. He deserves to know the truth and deserves to be happy. Good luck!
KyliesMom5
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:24 AM
2 moms liked this
The right thing would have been to get a divorce before having an affair.
sammichmaker
by soup sandwich on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:24 AM
Please update us with this train wreck in progress, after you crush your poor DH.
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:26 AM
That's insane. I wouldn't want to be with someone who cheats, lies and hates me. Even though what you did was wrong YOU also deserve happiness. Stick to your guns and get out!

Quoting Anonymous 1: I'm nervous he's going to guilt me in to staying, he's done it so many times.

Quoting blsdbyangel07: Definitely is the right thing to do. He deserves to know the truth and deserves to be happy. Good luck!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:26 AM
I've filed for divorce twice, my husband has put me through a lot of stuff but always guilts me in to staying. I know that's just an excuse for my affair but I was mad as hell when it started and I needed it.

Quoting KyliesMom5: The right thing would have been to get a divorce before having an affair.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:28 AM
He has done a lot of bad things, a lot. And always convinces me to stay, he honestly might give my bf the ok to stick around as long as I don't leave. I don't want that though. I'm tired of him and I want to be away from him. Hes exhausting.

Quoting blsdbyangel07: That's insane. I wouldn't want to be with someone who cheats, lies and hates me. Even though what you did was wrong YOU also deserve happiness. Stick to your guns and get out!

Quoting Anonymous 1: I'm nervous he's going to guilt me in to staying, he's done it so many times.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)