Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dear sanctimony pet owner

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 10:47 AM
  • 41 Replies
You don't have to like how I take care of my dog, but when you cut my dog's tether we have an issue.
My dog won't shit or piss with people around. He will piss on my feet while taking him outside but he won't use the bathroom with me next to him.
I take the dog walking four times a day and he won't use the bathroom unless he has privacy. That is why I stick him on his 20 foot tether for 20 minutes every hour when I am home.
We were outside 30 minutes and all he wanted to so was dance with me. As soon as we came inside he pissed and shit in his crates.
You know what? Fuck you assholes, fuck you! I am going out and buying a thick chain. How you like me now?
This is a vent. I doubt the person responsible is even on cm.
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 10:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 10:50 AM
Was he barking?
conweis
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 11:10 AM
Occasionally but I am not an asshole dog owner I go out and address it. I shouldn't have a lot of foot traffic near my home since I have a cliff on two sides, but my neighbor has a manageable incline behind his home but a cliff on one side. Lately somebodies have been cutting through our neighbors' side yard, next to my house to go down that incline into private property and my dog has been going crazy with all these strangers near our property.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Was he barking?
mattiehatter
by Mary on Apr. 8, 2016 at 11:13 AM
I would be pissed.
conweis
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 11:25 AM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Some pictures of the drop offs, my back window, behind my shed and the neighbor' incline. It is still rough terrain but manageable.
If you try to walk ten feet behind my home you are taking a tumble.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Was he barking?
bleumonster
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 11:52 AM
Why would they cut the leash and why does he have to go out so often?
conweis
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:16 PM
He is psychotic and cannot be trusted around the kids. He has bitten in the past. So he is in a very large crate while in the house. The alternative was to have him put down.
But he is a very good guard dog and lately there has been a lot of foot traffic late at night coming to and from my neighbor's place, crossing over on to private property.

Quoting bleumonster: Why would they cut the leash and why does he have to go out so often?
lapcounter
by Race Mom on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:17 PM
There are too many people in others business these days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:23 PM
I absolutely love pets. If they bit in the past, or I could not trust them, they would be out of my home. I had a lab who bit my friends daughter. I took him to the vet to make sure there was nothing medically wrong with him, and I rehomed him to an older gentleman who did not have kids in the home. I kept up with him, and he would send me updates.

Quoting conweis: He is psychotic and cannot be trusted around the kids. He has bitten in the past. So he is in a very large crate while in the house. The alternative was to have him put down.
But he is a very good guard dog and lately there has been a lot of foot traffic late at night coming to and from my neighbor's place, crossing over on to private property.

Quoting bleumonster: Why would they cut the leash and why does he have to go out so often?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:23 PM

You have a self admitted psychotic dog that bites and are wondering why people question your ability to take care of the dog. That's not taking into account the obvious lie about tieing your dog out for 20 minutes every hour. You're neglectful and the neighbors know it. Do yourself a favor and surrender the dog. 

SourRoses
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:26 PM
My little dog is on a tether because she can crawl under the fense lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)