Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My View For The Day

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 11:43 AM
  • 8 Replies

Mobile Photo

Binge watching Prison Break
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 11:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
robibuni
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 11:44 AM

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 11:44 AM
Hellloooo...
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Apr. 8, 2016 at 11:47 AM

Read a poignant article by that guy recently as he was upset that he gained more attention when he was battling depression and weight problems than he ever did when he was still extremely fit for his role.

razorbackfan
by BadgerMom on Apr. 8, 2016 at 11:51 AM
Hmmm never knew that about him. I fell for him on The Flash & Legends of Tomorrow !!

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Read a poignant article by that guy recently as he was upset that he gained more attention when he was battling depression and weight problems than he ever did when he was still extremely fit for his role.

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Apr. 8, 2016 at 11:54 AM

It's a fairly new article, only a couple of weeks old. He was getting torn apart by the paparazzi magazines over a recent photo showing him overweight. He was dealing with major depression and other issues when the photo was taken and didn't take too kindly to their assholery.

Quoting razorbackfan: Hmmm never knew that about him. I fell for him on The Flash & Legends of Tomorrow !!
Quoting OwlNuggets:

razorbackfan
by BadgerMom on Apr. 8, 2016 at 12:31 PM
Ah !! I'll have to look it up. I don't blame him I'd be mad too.

Quoting OwlNuggets:

It's a fairly new article, only a couple of weeks old. He was getting torn apart by the paparazzi magazines over a recent photo showing him overweight. He was dealing with major depression and other issues when the photo was taken and didn't take too kindly to their assholery.

Quoting razorbackfan: Hmmm never knew that about him. I fell for him on The Flash & Legends of Tomorrow !!

Quoting OwlNuggets:

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Apr. 8, 2016 at 12:33 PM

Yeah, he seems like a very nice, well-spoken, and likeable person too and by the end of the article I was just as incensed as he was! xD

Quoting razorbackfan: Ah !! I'll have to look it up. I don't blame him I'd be mad too.
Quoting OwlNuggets:

Quoting OwlNuggets:

razorbackfan
by BadgerMom on Apr. 8, 2016 at 12:35 PM
I bet

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Yeah, he seems like a very nice, well-spoken, and likeable person too and by the end of the article I was just as incensed as he was! xD

Quoting razorbackfan: Ah !! I'll have to look it up. I don't blame him I'd be mad too.

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)