Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is your favorite....*adult*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies
Sexual position the same?

Is your favorite position the same as your spouse?

I enjoy them all, but my favorite is the good old fashion missionary, his favorite is me on top.

Please share...

Freaky Friday tonight, gotta spice things up.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2016 at 11:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 11:58 AM
Mine changes, as does his. We do pretty much everything.
mary716
by Bonbon Eater on Apr. 8, 2016 at 12:00 PM
I have the cosmo Kama Sutra, we like a lot of the same ones out of there but the Niagara Falls is our favorite.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 12:01 PM

My favorite is....I don't know what it's called. It's where he picks me up and uses his arms to move me up and down as he's standing. That's obviously a lot of work for him though. His favorite is doggy style. I don't personally get anything from that though, of all the positions that one leaves me feeling nothing. Like literally nothing, I could knit a sweater to pass the time lol!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2016 at 12:02 PM
Google time. No clue what the Niagara Falls position is...lol

Quoting mary716: I have the cosmo Kama Sutra, we like a lot of the same ones out of there but the Niagara Falls is our favorite.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 12:04 PM
I like being on top. He likes it, too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2016 at 12:05 PM
My hubby has too much control with doggie style, if I been bad he will pound too hard and make me scream. Lol

Quoting Anonymous 3:

My favorite is....I don't know what it's called. It's where he picks me up and uses his arms to move me up and down as he's standing. That's obviously a lot of work for him though. His favorite is doggy style. I don't personally get anything from that though, of all the positions that one leaves me feeling nothing. Like literally nothing, I could knit a sweater to pass the time lol!!

robibuni
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 12:05 PM

It depends on what I'm in the mood for? I loooove missionary because I think BF is hot and I love to look at him, but I love doggy style (I really hate that term, it makes me want to gag) for penetration purposes.

mary716
by Bonbon Eater on Apr. 8, 2016 at 12:06 PM
Make sure to google Cosmo Kama Sutra with it or you're just going to get pics of waterfalls lol

Quoting Anonymous 1: Google time. No clue what the Niagara Falls position is...lol

Quoting mary716: I have the cosmo Kama Sutra, we like a lot of the same ones out of there but the Niagara Falls is our favorite.
mary716
by Bonbon Eater on Apr. 8, 2016 at 12:06 PM
And that's a bad thing why???? Lol!

Quoting Anonymous 1: My hubby has too much control with doggie style, if I been bad he will pound too hard and make me scream. Lol

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Canadiana
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 12:08 PM

Because it doesn't feel good lol.  Just slamming into your cervix basically.  

Quoting mary716: And that's a bad thing why???? Lol!
Quoting Anonymous 1: My hubby has too much control with doggie style, if I been bad he will pound too hard and make me scream. Lol
Quoting Anonymous 3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)