Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

update Giving cops coffee...yya no na ?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
1 mom liked this
There was a deadly wreck on the country road in front of my driveway. The bodies are gone but the cops are still there reconstructing and what not. Do you think it would be alright to run them down some coffee ? Or should I invite them to the house to get it? Its a very cold, rainy day and they've been there for a couple hrs now. I feel bad for them.

update : Coffee is done, disposable cups , sugar and creamers packed. I'm headed down now. Thanks for the replies. I'm glad I had leftover stuff from our wedding like cups and sugar packets. Poor guys have been there a couple hrs now. Bet they are cold. Well I'm off to deliver coffee.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2016 at 12:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tooth_Inspector
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 12:22 PM
That's so nice of you! I would probably take it down to them and offer it for whoever would like a cup!
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Apr. 8, 2016 at 12:22 PM
1 mom liked this

It would be very kind of you to do, yes. I would come out and mention you have a pot brewing inside if anyone would like a moment out of the cold and wet, but if they're busy you'd be happy to bring out mugs for everyone...so long as they leave the empties on your doorstep for you to collect later. :)

Sondi7
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 12:23 PM

It would be very nice of you to take out coffee.

CorpCityGrl
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 12:24 PM

It would be really nice of you to take them coffee. They appreciate little acts of kindness like that. 

debmom07
by Debby on Apr. 8, 2016 at 12:24 PM
I would bring them some. Sweet. Any cuties?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 12:24 PM

I think that would be really, really nice of you.  My DH is an ex cop and he would have really appreciated the gesture. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 12:25 PM
Yes, as suggested above, and update us. lol
fallenangel_353
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 12:25 PM
Yep, just take it to them. So sweet!
Canadiana
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 12:25 PM

I would let them know but I wouldn't approach them too closely without their ok.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2016 at 12:25 PM
Thanks . I have a huge coffee pot from our wedding that holds like 20 cups so I was gonna start it. I didn't want to interfere though. I'm starting it now.

Quoting Tooth_Inspector: That's so nice of you! I would probably take it down to them and offer it for whoever would like a cup!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)