Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell us about your worst neighbor

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 100 Replies
1 mom liked this
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2016 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kcangel63
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 12:48 PM
Well, we don't have many neighbors. The few we have all keep to themselves.
engagedandproud
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 12:49 PM
My cousin was my worst. She broke into pur house and stole all our jewelry all because of my idiot brother.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 12:51 PM
I have amazing neighbors. We all help each other out and watch out for each other.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 12:52 PM

We don't know our neighbors very well, most of them keep to themselves. I guess the worst would be the guy across the street. He's pretty nosy.

CampHarris
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 12:53 PM

Most recently, the one who knocked on our door on Wednesday night after we'd been impatiently waiting on some quiet time to finally watch The Walking Dead... with literally ten minutes to go till the end.  He wanted DF to look at the new TV he bought and help him set it up.

Dear lord man, I've had to ignore FB for three days in anticipation of finally watching this shit, lol!  

Then there's our other neighbor who is so obsessed with our dog that she comes over at all hours of the day to borrow him.

Other than those two, our neighbors are pretty quiet.  I have had some VERY bad ones in the past, but not where I live now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 12:53 PM

Years ago we had an upstairs neighbor who literally dropped bowling balls on the floor, he let his kid do whatever he pleased. Then my kids had the pleasure of listening to him bang a new chick every night. We ended up switching rooms because of that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 12:53 PM

The only "bad" neighbor I had was a registered sex offender. Their yard was a little junky (mostly the back, so it wasn't really an aesthetic problem from the road at least). I lived next to them for 4 years and maybe exchanged a dozen words in that time. The only complaint I ever had was their kids riding little dirt bikes around in the back yard which was noisy, but I worked nights it wouldn't have been bothersome. And I recognize that people aren't going to stop living their lives so that I could sleep during the day, so it didn't bother me that much.

WesAndNicksMom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 12:54 PM
My old neighbor was nuts. She would throw trash in my yard that blew into hers from other places (not from my house). She complained about my dog constantly. She didn't know my landlords were my kids grandparents. She called their grandmother one day saying my dog was outside being loud to which their grandmother replied that the dog was sitting quietly next to her in the livingroom and to quit. They ended up losing their house and it was auctioned by the sherrif. Turns out they had a grow room in their basement so she's in prison now lol. I love karma☺️
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Apr. 8, 2016 at 12:55 PM
The lady that used to live next door to us was a mess. She shaved her head, but not her underarms or legs.

I was in her house ONCE and I literally gagged at the smell. There was dog shit and piss everywhere. The poop had little pieces of newspaper folded over the poop, like a little poop teepee. It was BIZARRE as well as disgusting.

She used to yell at me for making her dogs bark. (Lady, I'm allowed outside, you make your dogs shut the fuck up.) She threatened to call the cops on my mom because her dogs were barking and it "hurt their throats."

I could go on about years of super weird encounters with her.
TruthSayar
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 12:56 PM
My roommate in college gave key cards to our rooms out to guys. We were in freshman overflow and were in Fairfields hotel.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)