• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my ex called me an a hole for no reason

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
My son is 13. My husband adopted him 8 years ago. My ex never wanted anything to do with us. Just have 3 more kids with someone else. So we tell our son the truth about his dad. I mean he has to know sometime. He asks to meet him. I take him there. They hit it off and we meet 3 more times. Before xmas he promised my son a present. He told me a tablet but told his son its a surprise. It is now april and my son has not seen his dad or gotten his present. His dad keeps making up excuses. I mean it sounds so rediculous that he has to be lieing. He kept cancelling on us to come. This past week mt son said that he hates his dad and wants nothing to do with him. Today I texted his dad. His dad keeps bragging on facebook about stuff he bought. 2 flat screen tv's. X box one. Lap top. $26 dollar steak. I called him out on it. I said what's up with all this sh*t u buying? Where is your sons Xmas present? You should know he wants nothing to do with u cause u keep lieing to him. So he texts back. F you. You are an a hole. F ing bich. You are not my gf and I can spend my money on what ever I want. So I asked to see a pic of the tablet. He sent a pic of the box. I said open it. He did and sent a pic. Then he called me a f ing controlling bich for not believing him and making him take it out of the box. Then said I'm done with you. I'm blocking you. All u ever did was take child support from me and take it away from my other kids who needed it more than you. You are a stalker and mean nothing to me. Leave me alone. I mean he is not really my son anyway. Do u think he over reacted? I don't think what I said to him warranted all this! What should I do?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:40 PM
How tacky to ask about presents from a man who is legally, now, nothing to your child. This wasn't for "no reason"
LilysMama719
by Emmy on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:40 PM
What a cluster fuck. If your dh adopted your son, he is no longer his biological father's child. You don't get it both ways. If you wanted him to be an involved father you shouldn't have had his rights terminated.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:40 PM
I think that you are ridiculous. He is right he isn't his son. Your husband his now the father.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:43 PM
I could be wrong, but to have your dh adopt him wouldn't your ex had to have signed away his parental rights? Wouldn't that make him not responsible for child support? That's my understanding, but since I've not been ghrough it I could be mistaken.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:47 PM
He had to pay for 8 years.

Quoting Anonymous 4: I could be wrong, but to have your dh adopt him wouldn't your ex had to have signed away his parental rights? Wouldn't that make him not responsible for child support? That's my understanding, but since I've not been ghrough it I could be mistaken.
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:49 PM

In the ghettoooooo....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:51 PM
I'd just cut you losses and let it go. Your son sees who he is, and he's an ex for a reason. I'd just drop it and move on like he's not there. I wouldn't even discuss it unless ds brings it up. Some people are there to be an example for what others shouldn't become.

Quoting Anonymous 1: He had to pay for 8 years.

Quoting Anonymous 4: I could be wrong, but to have your dh adopt him wouldn't your ex had to have signed away his parental rights? Wouldn't that make him not responsible for child support? That's my understanding, but since I've not been ghrough it I could be mistaken.
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:53 PM
I don't think you can really say it was for no reason. Lol.
Buy your son a tablet & cut contact with the ex. He's nobody now anyway.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:53 PM
Um, he isn't his son anymore. Leave him be an get off his ass. Sounds like the kid is better off. You all are worried about some stupid present and it's April?!?
nmkj
by Emerald Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:26 PM
I agree. You have no business contacting him about anything.

Quoting Anonymous 2: How tacky to ask about presents from a man who is legally, now, nothing to your child. This wasn't for "no reason"
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)