• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Muhammad Ali on racial mixing.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies

so here we are and its 2016, and my friend showed me this video, and i was shocked...but i also get what he is saying to an extent.

please WATCH THE VIDEO before commenting - however i would love to hear thoughts about how YOU feel about what hes saying

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:06 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:12 PM

popcorndrinking

mary716
by Bonbon Eater on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh noes not interracial marriage!!!!! How dare people fall in love outside their own race!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:25 PM

hey i am only discussing this becuase i can understand somewhat - i have an interacial child whos father has never been around, who is confused racially about where he belongs.

also wondering for those who are in inter racial relationships, do you have culture clashes?  

Quoting mary716: Oh noes not interracial marriage!!!!! How dare people fall in love outside their own race!

mary716
by Bonbon Eater on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:26 PM
Oh and I give my husbands left nut to see a sparrow/vulture hybrid. Just the left one though.
mary716
by Bonbon Eater on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:27 PM
My husband is Puerto Rican/italian/Irish I'm Hungarian/Romanian/Scottish. No clashes.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

hey i am only discussing this becuase i can understand somewhat - i have an interacial child whos father has never been around, who is confused racially about where he belongs.

also wondering for those who are in inter racial relationships, do you have culture clashes?  

Quoting mary716: Oh noes not interracial marriage!!!!! How dare people fall in love outside their own race!

bubbs0809
by Emerald Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:27 PM
What culture clashes? i don't understand.
(I'm currently in an interracial relationship)
He and I have more in common than my same race ex and I ever did

Quoting Anonymous 1:

debmom07
by Debby on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:29 PM
A person can be with whatever race they want. I don't care. I think people of all races are beautiful. I think his point his for him, is that he prefers to be with a woman of his race. A big thing to understand is there may be culture differences. Just go be happy. It's good with me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this

You say here we are in 2016 and yet you are showing a video that is probably 40-50 yrs old.  Who's to say that is still his opinion.  I don't get your point.

robibuni
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:34 PM

Is there a reason why the Romanovs were included in this video? That seemed so random, LOL

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)