Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Its shark week... :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
I am bleeding so heavy that I have to dump my diva cup and change my pad every 2-3hrs. This always happens on cd2 and it sucks. Sometimes i wish I could take seasonque (4x yr BC pill) it doesn't react well with my body, mood, brain etc. plus can't afford it. That's why I went with copper IUD... Ugh anyone have mydol... I'm out.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:29 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:56 PM

It's Spring break so the kids are home and asking to host sleepovers. My allergies are acting up, I got sick from a virus my husband brought home from a work trip, and I woke up at 4 am this morning to my period being so heavy I bled through onto my sheets and had to wake up my husband so I could wash them. Fuck off and woman up. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:04 PM

That sucks. My IUD stopped my period. Between babies and IUD's I haven't had a period in 6yrs.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:11 PM
I will share my mydol if i get some

Quoting Anonymous 2:

It's Spring break so the kids are home and asking to host sleepovers. My allergies are acting up, I got sick from a virus my husband brought home from a work trip, and I woke up at 4 am this morning to my period being so heavy I bled through onto my sheets and had to wake up my husband so I could wash them. Fuck off and woman up. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:13 PM

MIDOL, and if you womaned up you wouldn't need it. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: I will share my mydol if i get some
Quoting Anonymous 2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)