Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can you state your opinion

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:24 PM
  • 12 Replies

Mobile Photo

Without be insulting in a way? Like what you feel about abortions or the politics of today?
What is your guys theory to why people go that derection when putting your opinion out there?

Remember we all have asshole but they don't have to be mean

Cute kitty for fun 😄
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OrangeBalloon
by Emerald Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:28 PM

I don't know why people have their particular political standings. It would depend on what they have experienced throughout their lives I guess. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:30 PM
1 mom liked this
I think that women should have the right to choose. The government should not have a say in what she does with her body. That does not make me pro-abortion, that makes me pro-choice. I personally would not have an abortion, but it is none of my business if another woman does. Religion does not belong in politics.
tinkerspell
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:30 PM
Each to there own I say but could you talk politics without going to the wrong side

Quoting OrangeBalloon:

I don't know why people have their particular political standings. It would depend on what they have experienced throughout their lives I guess. 

CampHarris
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:31 PM
All of this.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I think that women should have the right to choose. The government should not have a say in what she does with her body. That does not make me pro-abortion, that makes me pro-choice. I personally would not have an abortion, but it is none of my business if another woman does. Religion does not belong in politics.
IandLoveandYou
by Penny Lane on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:34 PM
I'm a little confused as to what the question is.

But.. When it comes to topics like abortion, marriage equality and racism.. They are very personal matters, emotional matters. So people tend to be passionate about them.
OrangeBalloon
by Emerald Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:35 PM

Which side is wrong? All we can do is pick a side that we feel is 'most' right and appeals to our sensibilities. 

Quoting tinkerspell: Each to there own I say but could you talk politics without going to the wrong side
Quoting OrangeBalloon:

tinkerspell
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:36 PM
I mean by wrong side as getting mean and saying mean things

Quoting OrangeBalloon:

Which side is wrong? All we can do is pick a side that we feel is 'most' right and appeals to our sensibilities. 

Quoting tinkerspell: Each to there own I say but could you talk politics without going to the wrong side

Quoting OrangeBalloon:

morgiefae
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:36 PM

I can, but I enjoy my sentence enhancers too much. 

redneckmama4
by Loree on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:37 PM
Absolutely I can!

That abortion post shows who the hypocritical assholes are here. Bullyin' a woman for her choice and right as a woman. Then, the same assholes scream bully if they are the target themselves.

Seems easy...don't be an asshole!
NYmama96
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:39 PM
Agreed

Quoting Anonymous 1: I think that women should have the right to choose. The government should not have a say in what she does with her body. That does not make me pro-abortion, that makes me pro-choice. I personally would not have an abortion, but it is none of my business if another woman does. Religion does not belong in politics.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)