• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trans

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 50 Replies
2 moms liked this
I keep reading posts and articles about the whole situation with the transgender bathroom use. What is wrong with the majority of people? They act like being transgender simply means you dress as the other gender on a whim. It is not the same as being a transvestite. It isn't for kicks or fun, it's being and dressing and doing everything that is natural for the individual. I am disgusted by people and it is hard to step back in the realization that they really just don't know any better. It's pure ignorance.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:58 PM

No one calls them transvestites anymore. 

pinkdaisy8864
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:58 PM

Do you need help off your soap box?

WemblyFraggle
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:01 PM
Personally I'm not comfortable taking a huge dump in any public restroom regardless of who is beside me
Jujubee12
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this

people also fail to realize they have been sharing bathrooms with trans people forever and have had no issues 

Spam72
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:04 PM

It's just ignorance about what trans means.  I don't really let it stress me out.  It's like when my great grandpa used the n word and thought black folks were getting uppity.  He just had no clue, the poor soul. It's not like his ignorant ways meant that people of all colors arent equal. 

momngram
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:04 PM

There are no perfect solutions to any problem.  

SweetLoveSong
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:08 PM
Trans that think they can bully their way into the opposite sexs bathrooms are 100% perverts.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:08 PM
Quit whining about it...is that like a topic of discussion now. You got your rights to get married and all that jazz...I for damn sure don't want to share a bathroom with a man that wants to be a woman.
Kenre
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:09 PM
We are unfortunately living through something that should have happened before our time. Just like my mother went through the integrations at her school, we will have to stand up and help our kids through this. A lot of the bigots are just ignorant.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:09 PM

Quite frankly, in the world in which we live, I'd be afraid to use a man's bathroom even if I was "a man trapped in a woman's body".  No offense intended, that's just how I always heard it said.  I think some backwards guys will ruin some (or alot of) poor girls life bc she used their bathroom.  Maybe I'm paranoid but I'd lean towards the side of caution myself.  And no, I don't have a problem with a fella using the womens potty.....if for no other reason, there are stalls, not like your going to see anything.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)