Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WWYD? Sick question edit (pics)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Last Tuesday (3/29) I went to the doctor because I had been sick for a few days. I had two nasty ear infections and a sinus infection with post nasal drip. They have me antibiotics and I just finished them up.

The pain in my ears are gone, but they're still extremely clogged (I can hear myself walking, chewing, sounds like I'm under water, etc), in still spitting up green mucus, blowing nasty stuff out of my nose still. My throat is still extremely sore, and I just don't feel well at all. Would you go back to the doctor? Or should I wait? It's been almost 3 weeks I've been sick.

Edit: I just took these and sent them to my mom. She's an LPN. She said I should go back into the doc tomorrow.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
momngram
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:14 PM

I'd call.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:15 PM
Couldn't hurt to call and let them know how you're feeling. They'll be able to advise you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:15 PM
I'd go back. I'm in the same boat and am going back myself. Feel better
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:19 PM
Thank you, feel better also. My 17mo also had an ear infection last week so she was on antibiotics as well. Then two weeks ago, my son had the flu, an ear infection and pink eye in both eyes 😑 My DH is now sick with the crud I've been having and thankfully my 7 year old hasn't gotten sick (yet) - just a cough.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I'd go back. I'm in the same boat and am going back myself. Feel better
DisabledVet
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:44 PM

Go in right away. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2016 at 6:10 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)