• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Questions for you ladies!!!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:19 PM
  • 16 Replies
So, I bet there was a post about this before but we all know new moms come in her all the time.

Do you think a csection is not birthing your newborn? Is it actually birth? Or having the baby natural way birthing?

My opinion is no matter what you choose, you carried a baby for nine months so either way you birthed a baby. I didn't have a choice, my ds got stuck and I had an emergency csection.. With dd I had no choice of a scheduled csection.
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
loveiscrazy
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:20 PM

This is bs.
kcangel63
by Freebirther on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:22 PM
I don't know. It's not something I care about. I do think there's a difference between natural and vaginal birth. But I don't really think much about birth terms for cesarean vs vaginal. Baby came out. That's what matters in my opinion.
DensHag
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:26 PM
I had a c section after 12 hours of induced labor, an episiotomy, and my OB trying to pull her out with forceps. She then went into distress and might have died without the c section.

I fucking DARE anyone to try and tell me I didn't give birth.
morgiefae
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:26 PM

it is still birthing your newborn,

1 emergency csection and one planned csection (no local doctors will assist with vbac.

FFS I am so glad I was unaware of this sanctimommy bullshit when I had my kids

blessedtohave7
by Bahama Mama on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:28 PM
I've had 7 vaginal births and 1 c-section and I'm scheduling my 2nd c-section...I carried all these kids for nine months and I gave birth to all of them.
DanaG70
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:28 PM
The end result was a baby, it's still a birth, not a hatching.
CannotCount
by It's Misspelt on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:29 PM
It's still the kids BIRTHday no matter how they exited the womb.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:29 PM
I've given birth vaginally 6 times. I don't get how people would think that ac section wasn't birth. It's a different experience, certainly, but it's all birth...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:30 PM
I don't know anyone who thinks having a c-section is catching a lucky break. That's ridiculous. Either way, the baby came out of you. Both of my children were born vaginally
virtuoso
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:30 PM
My baby was dieing. I had no choice for his life. Fuck that shit
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)