Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No I don't want that mutt to touch me!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:27 PM
  • 21 Replies
Why do people ASSume that just because they have a friendly dog while walking them that ALL people want it to touch them and talk to them. Not all people like fucking mutts. Like bringing them or let them go closer as you get closer. Fuck no. Get that mutt away from me .

Happens every time I walk by a dog walker
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lighthouse1800
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:55 PM
2 moms liked this

I always hold the dog closer just for that reason.. People can even hear me tell the dog , not everyone wants to play with you.

CampHarris
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:56 PM
3 moms liked this

I do exactly the same.  Although pretty much everyone wants to touch my mutt, lol.

Quoting Lighthouse1800:

I always hold the dog closer just for that reason.. People can even hear me tell the dog , not everyone wants to play with you.

Libby22
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I understand and I'm a dog lover. It's rude for anyone to allow their pet to invade someone's personal space. I feel the same about cats but luckily I do t have to encounter many cat walkers lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:58 PM

Sounds like you need to find a private place to walk, dogs are everywhere. Why do some people ASSume that all dogs are mutts? Some are purebreds. SMH  Get a life and leave the dog loving people alone!

nichole_erin
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:01 PM
I'm an animal lover, but I still dont want to be approached by other people's dogs. Especially if they're not well behaved and try to jump up on me and leave dirty paw prints on my clothes, scratch me, or drool on me. Freaking rude.
whattheheck85
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:02 PM
We pull our dogs to the side and shorten their leashes.
two4one
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:03 PM

I never let my dog go up to people. I keep his leash tight until they ask if they can pet him. I may want to love on every dog I see, but that doesn't mean anyone else does.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:05 PM
1 mom liked this

i dont WANT you touching my dog anyways

PoisonEyeV
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:11 PM
LoLol... stop it.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Sounds like you need to find a private place to walk, dogs are everywhere. Why do some people ASSume that all dogs are mutts? Some are purebreds. SMH  Get a life and leave the dog loving people alone!

Raeann11
by Emerald Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:13 PM
Never seen that. They always make sure the dog is close to them.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)