Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

? about chemical pregnancy/miscarriage

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

DF and I are TTC, and back in January, my period showed up like, 5 days early. Just started bleeding. Not even spotting. It was so strange.

It would've put my period that month at a 21/22 day cycle (I know a 22 day cycle can be normal). But I was wondering if that wasn't a chemical pregnancy/early miscarriage? All other periods have come on a 27 day cycle like normal...

Anyone have any experience with this?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MrsViau
by PinkGiraffe on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:57 PM
Maybe it was just an early cycle for you? I've had that happen before.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:59 PM

Perhaps. Just totally random. Hadn't happened before then, that I can remember, and hasn't happened since. Hmmm.

Quoting MrsViau: Maybe it was just an early cycle for you? I've had that happen before.

Raeann11
by Emerald Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:01 PM
It could have just been an off cycle. Our bodies are not always the same. Anything can change it.
MrsViau
by PinkGiraffe on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:01 PM
I'm sure you're ok. Just an odd cycle.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Perhaps. Just totally random. Hadn't happened before then, that I can remember, and hasn't happened since. Hmmm.

Quoting MrsViau: Maybe it was just an early cycle for you? I've had that happen before.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:06 PM
It's just as likely as you having a chemical pg in any given cycle. Your period coming early doesn't indicate that on its own.
Popeyesmum
by Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:10 PM
I had a chemical pregnancy/ miscarriage a few months back. I had never heard of such a thing before until my nurse told me, I'm so sorry this happened to you. This would have been mine and my fiancées' first baby together.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:11 PM
Usually a chemical pregnancy would give you a late period, not a week early period. Normally bleeding a week before your period can be implantation bleeding. I'm going to say it was just your regular period.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)