Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help me !!! Weight loss....

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:02 PM
  • 6 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I'm very fat. I'm at my weight that I was at 9 months pregnant. I feel gross and I'm finally at my breaking point. The first picture is me with DD on Easter. The other pic is me on the left about a year before I got pregnant. I couldn't find a more recent pic but I was pretty much the same throughout that year. I know I won't ever get all the way back because the structure of my body has changed. But this fat has GOT TO GO. DD is almost 3, so I have no excuse. Could I please have diet and exercise tips for a busy momma who travels a lot ?
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
supermama322
by Kaylee on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:03 PM
I use the app "Noom". I've lost a ton of weight using it
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:05 PM
Personally I think you look great. I lost weight by cutting out carbs
two4one
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:07 PM

You are a cutie and so is your adorbale baby. I suggest starting slow. Jumping in and cutting everything out is a sure fire way of failing. Start with one really bad thing that you eat or drink. Maybe you have 3 sodas every day... cut it down to 1. Replace it with something healthier. Do that for a week and then replace something else. SLow weight loss stays off better than fast. So don't be disgouraged to lose only a pound or 2 a week. Losing weight is mostly diet, but you should also excercise at least 30 minutes a day. IF you can, use weights. They burn calories longer and tighten your muscles so you look slimmer. As you build muscle, it will seem as if your weight loss is declining, but it's not. You are gaining muscle mass.

Peyton and Mackenzie~11/22/04

Do Not Breed or Buy Labels

joaniedanger
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:12 PM
I basically wait to eat until I know I'm really hungry. I'm talking REALLY hungry. I eat raw most of the time because I hate cooking and I eat only one serving of any food. I have a digital kitchen scale so I can get portions right. I always go to bed hungry. Pretty much being thin is being hungry all the time (for me) but so worth it.
raych415
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:27 PM
Thank you. I'm usually in a sweat suit with a bare face so I decided to make an effort on Easter. Haha. Even though we barely did anything since we were moving the day before. That's my problem I eat a loooott of sweets. Sodas, candy and ice cream. So should I cut out one of those ? Like all ice cream. Since I eat so much of everything.

Quoting two4one:

You are a cutie and so is your adorbale baby. I suggest starting slow. Jumping in and cutting everything out is a sure fire way of failing. Start with one really bad thing that you eat or drink. Maybe you have 3 sodas every day... cut it down to 1. Replace it with something healthier. Do that for a week and then replace something else. SLow weight loss stays off better than fast. So don't be disgouraged to lose only a pound or 2 a week. Losing weight is mostly diet, but you should also excercise at least 30 minutes a day. IF you can, use weights. They burn calories longer and tighten your muscles so you look slimmer. As you build muscle, it will seem as if your weight loss is declining, but it's not. You are gaining muscle mass.

two4one
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:47 PM

Absolutely cut those out. But slowly. Going cold turkey usually ends in disaster.

Quoting raych415: Thank you. I'm usually in a sweat suit with a bare face so I decided to make an effort on Easter. Haha. Even though we barely did anything since we were moving the day before. That's my problem I eat a loooott of sweets. Sodas, candy and ice cream. So should I cut out one of those ? Like all ice cream. Since I eat so much of everything.
Quoting two4one:

Peyton and Mackenzie~11/22/04

Do Not Breed or Buy Labels

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)