Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Honestly. ..how many of you IRL have seen a woman make a production while BF in public?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 134 Replies
1 mom liked this
I read all these statements how women are tired of seeing women make a production while BF in public claiming boobs are hanging out all the time and it's all about show and yadda yadda yadda....blah blah blah

Seriously I'm 41 yrs old and I live by a big city. I'm out in public all the time. I've worked with families for 20 years. ONCE I saw a lady with her tank top up by her neck with one boob hanging out and her baby on the other at a mall.

I and my 19 yr old laughed our assessment off. She could have pulled one side down at a time.I don't even think she was purposely trying to make a scene. She appeared to be from another country. ..which is common in our area. We have many immigrants.

The only time I ever hear or have seen these crazy attention getters is on the Internet.

So please share how you are constantly having boobs whipped out around you for show. Thanks !
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Assessment? Lol! ASSES!
sammichmaker
by soup sandwich on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:07 PM
1 mom liked this
I have. I am a huge advocate of public BFing. But a person close to me has recently made a spectacle every single time. It sucks.
Raeann11
by Emerald Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:07 PM
Never
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:08 PM
2 moms liked this
As many times as I've actually seen someone harassed for public bfing...zero.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:09 PM
Haha I had a friend like that.

Quoting sammichmaker: I have. I am a huge advocate of public BFing. But a person close to me has recently made a spectacle every single time. It sucks.
teresa5277
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:09 PM
I never had a problem with my son and he hated being covered. I just did my best to try to cover with shirt or would find a quiet spot
Molz09
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:09 PM
The only thing I've ever seen is like you described. I just giggled and went on my way
couture-mommy
by 8.21.1831 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:10 PM
I've seen 2 women's nipples in public.
Just fucking out... No covers. Not even just one nipple. Lol
jjchick75
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:11 PM
Never have
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:13 PM
Zero
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)