Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Only welfare babies stay up past 9pm

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 6:00 PM
  • 167 Replies
This is what I overheard standing in the checkout line at the grocery store. Lol

What is something crazy you have over heard?
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 6:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 6:02 PM
Actually the only small children I know that don't have a bed time are on welfare lmao.
I'm not saying that's a true statement.
fallenangel_353
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 6:03 PM
That is not even hardly true. But it is funny!
momma2mms
by Kristin on Apr. 8, 2016 at 6:04 PM
That's funny!
jjames1990
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 6:04 PM
I tried to overheat what the context was. I didn't get it all. I just started laughing.

Quoting fallenangel_353: That is not even hardly true. But it is funny!
jjames1990
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 6:05 PM
Ha-ha, really?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Actually the only small children I know that don't have a bed time are on welfare lmao.
I'm not saying that's a true statement.
chalisa0
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 6:06 PM

LOL.  This week, I heard a toddler sitting in the grocery cart-I'm guessing about 2-3 (very young) say to his mom "Goddammit mom!"  She didn't even respond.  I just shook my head. 

Talkingheads
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 6:07 PM

Well,let me introduce myself. My 1 yo daughter doesn't go to bed until 11:30 or 12:00 am most nights. Any earlier and she won't see her daddy or will be awake before my mother's helper gets here at 10am. We have never been on welfare, however she is on disability so she could receive medicaid. Although that was not really my choice and we don't even use the medicaid anymore.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Actually the only small children I know that don't have a bed time are on welfare lmao. I'm not saying that's a true statement.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 6:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I am not on welfare and I've never heard this before. 

I know I got dirty looks for taking my kids when they were toddlers to Walmart for Baby Motrin when they had a fever one time at like 11pm.  I am still not sure if the looks were for having such little kids out that late or bringing two obviously sick kids to Walmart. 

jjames1990
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 6:08 PM
Ha-ha, that just made me giggle.

Quoting chalisa0:

LOL.  This week, I heard a toddler sitting in the grocery cart-I'm guessing about 2-3 (very young) say to his mom "Goddammit mom!"  She didn't even respond.  I just shook my head. 

MidnightBreed
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 6:08 PM
My last name is Reid. Our first born baby was born with a lot of hair. My MIL said that the baby couldn't be my husbands because Reid babies don't have hair at birth lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)