Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MIL IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
Last night we went over to my in laws for dinner. I'm am pregnant with there last grandchild. My sister in law can't have anymore kids either. Well my mil kept saying who is going to be in the delivery room. She has asked me several times before but now it's driving me crazy. I told her only my mom, best friend and of course my hubby. She got mad when I told her my best friend was going to be in the room. I'm due in 5 weeks. She said why have someone in the room who isnt even family and that it is her last grandchild. My sil had her in the room with all her kids but she's upset cause I didn't have her in the room with any of kids. I have 2 already. I told her that it would be uncomfortable. For one I'm not her daughter daughter. Yes I'm close to her but still that is uncomfortable. Well today she told me I was being stuck up and she said she doesn't know why my hubby is even married to someone who is stuck up. Yeah I'm pretty stuck up just cause I won't let you be in the room. I told her she could wait in the waiting room and when I'm ready to let people come in the room they can. So frustrated with her
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2016 at 6:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Baby4us09
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 6:23 PM
She will get over it. Just because her 3rd let her in the room doesn't mean you have to. She just wants to get her way and using the excuse that it's the last one. Your family needs to make it memorable for you not her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 6:28 PM
I wouldn't want m MIL in the room either, but why your best friend? She isn't family, and who knows if she will be your best friend years from now ( people drift apart).i would just make it my mom and DH.
AmberNicole_83
by Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 6:29 PM
I wouldn't call her until after you've had the baby and are home resting.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 6:32 PM
I find it funny.
She can't be in there because your not her daughter and that would be uncomfortable but your best friend who us not blood related either can be there? Lol

Hey, your birth your choice.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 6:34 PM
Your body your choice
quinnhenrysmom1
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 6:37 PM

the birth should be whatever makes you comfortable..whoever calms you down should be there.if you dont want mil she needs to get over it..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)