Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bad neighbors

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

Anyone ever have a bad neighbor? I was just watching 20/20 on youtube and they had the episode of neighbors from hell. OMG one guy was bulldozing his neighbors house over a property line. I just watched in horror thinking this couldn't possibly be true but it was all caught on tape. 

Another story I saw was about the people who refused to sell a home or give the home to its rightful owner and so everyone in town was driving by their house and honking their horn. Even a cop did it. Horrible but funny. 

So it makes me wonder, who here has a good story of a bad neighbor? 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2016 at 8:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:07 PM
Lol I saw that episode, the bulldozer incident was about an hour & 45 min drive from here. There is a long standing joke about people in that area & that guys action pretty much sum it up
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:14 PM

My neighbors are assholes - their kids seem to run into the walls and throw their toys against the walls 24 hours a day despite me telling them to stop or complaining to management. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 10:42 PM
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 10:45 PM
I have great neighbors. Most of them I only see during the summer when they come here when the beaches are open.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 10:45 PM
My nearest neighbors are total pricks. They get drunk and call people names, they act trashy... OMG, this week they put lawnchairs in the front yard with a freaking beach umbrella...she is on military diability because her boob job made her boobs too big and now her back hurts.... but hell, they have a half a million dollar house. UGH, thinking about them raises my blood pressure.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)