Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Alli Diet Pills?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies

Hi ladies.  I have this lovely extra 20lbs that I am having one hell of a time getting rid of. Diet and exercise, not helping. I know all that I shoul be eating, etc, etc...so if you could please spare me that one because I am going crazy.  I am hoping to find an otc diet pill to help me drop at least TEN of the 20 extra pounds ripping my pants at the seams.  I was reading about Alli but it made it sound like you need to be significantly overweight.  I'm a little over 10 pounds overweight and 20lbs heavier than the weight I had been for from my early college days until the past year. Do any of you know about Alli or have any other recommendations?  Drinks and smoothies don't work for me. 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:46 PM
A friend and my mom did Alli. They both pooped their pants regularly while taking it. They stopped.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:54 PM
I took it once. I would do it again. I lost 20lbs in a month, along with walking a lot.
WesAndNicksMom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:56 PM
Alli will make you shit your pants. It's happened to every person I know who's taken it. I bought some, heard friends stories and gave it to my friend. I warned her about and she still shit her pants lol.
kristinm87
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:58 PM
I'm doing hydroxycut and I've dropped ten pounds.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2016 at 8:01 AM
How long did it take for you to lose it? What kind did you get? I see the hard core and types like that.

Quoting kristinm87: I'm doing hydroxycut and I've dropped ten pounds.
Salut123
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2016 at 8:03 AM

Cut the carbs

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2016 at 8:03 AM
And you didn't poop your pants? How long do you take it and did you gain your weight back after taking it? My job doesn't allow for frequent bathroom breaks so if it is really that bad.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I took it once. I would do it again. I lost 20lbs in a month, along with walking a lot.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2016 at 8:06 AM
Been cut. I only do good carbs like sweet potato and I eat bread about twice a month. I eat Eziekial bread about twice a week.

Quoting Salut123:

Cut the carbs

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 9, 2016 at 8:07 AM
You don't even have time to get to the bathroom! It literally just comes out. And it's bright orange and greasy looking/feeling.

Quoting Anonymous 1: And you didn't poop your pants? How long do you take it and did you gain your weight back after taking it? My job doesn't allow for frequent bathroom breaks so if it is really that bad.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I took it once. I would do it again. I lost 20lbs in a month, along with walking a lot.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 9, 2016 at 8:14 AM
I used it for a while a good five or six years ago.

I never pooped my pants but it would have been very easy to because of the orange oil that comes out of your butt while you take it. No fart can be trusted. Ever. And you'll need a spray bottle of degreaser next to your toilet to spray it down about two or three times a day because the oil WILL coat your toilet as it flushes and spins around the bowl. I will say that at least there was no cramping or other physical discomfort.

As for the weight loss, I think I dropped about 15 pounds with All plus diet and exercise. I have no way of knowing how much is truly attributed to the diet and exercise vs the Alli, though.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)