Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

should i call the ob

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
I went to the regular Dr and they just blew it off. I know I have a cold. But it is affecting my breathing more than usual. But the past couple of days I have been getting really lightheaded and dizzy feels like I'm going to pass out. Then I get really hot and really short of breath then i get sick. I have told them about my sugar dropping so I just drink and snack on something and I'm better. But this is different. Its scary. We were looking at places to move today and we had to leave, then it happened in the car. I don't know what else to do. Last night I woke myself from stopping breathing a few times that has never happened before. Plus I am taking two propose a and like a whole roll of Tums a day and still have horrible heartburn. I can only drink tea and water and eat certain things otherwise it gets worse. I've been so bad I called into work the past two days.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
stacey541
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:20 PM
It never hurts to call if you are worried.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

britnysmiles
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:22 PM
Heartburn is normal and all of us have to watch certain foods with it that's apart of pregnancy.

And ya can't take much for colds while pregnant either sorry just gotta suck it up
Stevensmomma
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:23 PM
Call your ob
How far along are you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:25 PM
It sounds like you have a few different things going on.

Definitely call. I had anemia with all my pregnancies and would get light headed and feel like I was going to pass out.

Get a humidifier too.
PinkButterfly66
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:26 PM

I would call the OB. When I was pregnant, a regular doctor wouldn't even see me, I got sent to the OB.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:41 PM
It's my fourth pregnancy. I know how it works. I can handle all of it besides the shortness of breath and feeling like I can't breathe.....thats the issue.....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)