Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you listen to country you're a boring lay

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
Seriously.. you can't get freaky while listening to country music. How the hell can you cum while listening to somebody cry and yodel simultaneously?
I dated a guy that insisted on listening to that crap while we fucked. Blah. It was awful, boring crappy sex. No kink, no freak just.... blah. I half expected his pathetic ass to burst into tears afterwards. He was proud of himself though.
So tell me, if you listen to that sad sack shit, can you get freaky? I mean really good n freaky? Go ahead lie to me.....
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2016 at 10:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ted1242
by I'm listening. on Apr. 8, 2016 at 10:30 PM
We don't have music playing while we're having sex.
kennas-mama13
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 10:34 PM
Well we don't have music playing while we have sex, and both of us listen to country but it's anything but boring. PS not all country music is crying, sad shit lol.
bcoll
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 10:35 PM
This

Quoting Ted1242: We don't have music playing while we're having sex.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 10:36 PM
When my husband and I were dating, we had drunk sex in his pickup on a dirt road on his property to "Crazed Country Rebel" by Hank Williams III. There were other songs too. Snake Farm by Ray Wylie Hubbard is slow but kinda skanky.
fallenangel_353
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 10:37 PM
I have this super country, corn bread eating, truck mudding friend that's super sexy. I just can't imagine that she's a boring lay. She's pretty wild!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 10:39 PM
Who listens to music while having sex? That seems so weird. lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 10:39 PM
Have you not heard "Like a Wrecking Ball" by Eric Church? It's a little risque, with a very rhythmic beat.
But we don't listen to music during sex. Usually the news is on.
Fireball101586
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 10:40 PM
Yeah OK lol, I listen to country now and then and we have played country love songs during sex. But it can't be that boring, lol I have kept one man happy and satisfied for almost 30 years. I must be doing something right.
bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Apr. 8, 2016 at 10:41 PM
I listen to just about every kind of music out there including country. My husband definitely has no complaints.
TwoPennies
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 10:41 PM
We don't always have music on while we have sex but when we do there are different playlists. Country is on the slow, lovemaking list. It is not, however, on the sweaty, hot "I want to fuck you" list.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)