Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am addicted to coffee

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
That's all! That's my confession.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2016 at 10:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 11:25 PM
Omg, what's wrong with you? That will ruin your health. You obviously don't care about your children. I feel sorry for your husband. Can't you be an adult without the assistance of stimulants? I bet you're on PA and still buy your crackcoffee. Your children need food, not an addict mother. I bet you don't even have a job.

Kidding. Just doing the confession thing.. .
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 11:27 PM

Quoting Anonymous 2: Omg, what's wrong with you? That will ruin your health. You obviously don't care about your children. I feel sorry for your husband. Can't you be an adult without the assistance of stimulants? I bet you're on PA and still buy your crackcoffee. Your children need food, not an addict mother. I bet you don't even have a job. Kidding. Just doing the confession thing.. .

lol you nailed it. 

flibbertygibbet
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 11:27 PM
OMGOSH!!!!!!
I literally LOLed.
DH is looking at me funny even

Quoting Anonymous 2: Omg, what's wrong with you? That will ruin your health. You obviously don't care about your children. I feel sorry for your husband. Can't you be an adult without the assistance of stimulants? I bet you're on PA and still buy your crackcoffee. Your children need food, not an addict mother. I bet you don't even have a job.

Yum_Cupcakes
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 11:34 PM

FART!

SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on Apr. 9, 2016 at 12:12 AM

Damn! I almost spit my drink on my laptop!! 

Quoting Anonymous 2: Omg, what's wrong with you? That will ruin your health. You obviously don't care about your children. I feel sorry for your husband. Can't you be an adult without the assistance of stimulants? I bet you're on PA and still buy your crackcoffee. Your children need food, not an addict mother. I bet you don't even have a job. Kidding. Just doing the confession thing.. .

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 9, 2016 at 12:15 AM
My name is anon and I'm also an addict
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 9, 2016 at 12:15 AM
Omg, you totally nailed it. I crying. How will my children ever face the fact that I am their mother. Mmmmm coffee. Gimme gimme gimme. Oh, wait, I'm not on public assistance... but everything else, yes, yes YES. My poor husband. My children. I have failed them all.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Omg, what's wrong with you? That will ruin your health. You obviously don't care about your children. I feel sorry for your husband. Can't you be an adult without the assistance of stimulants? I bet you're on PA and still buy your crackcoffee. Your children need food, not an addict mother. I bet you don't even have a job.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Apr. 9, 2016 at 12:18 AM
Who isn't, lol?
Momtogirls0823
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2016 at 12:19 AM

I'm drinking coffee right now!  LOL!  I love my coffee and have some every day!  I am definitely addicted and am not ashamed to admit it!  ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2016 at 12:24 AM
Very well played.I am officially offended. Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)